Login Register

Favorite MMORPG? filter_list
Author
Runeacape back when I was younger was fun to play. But destiny is fun to play now!
"A community has to come together as one to achieve greatness"

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #12
So many Runescape players haha! I used to play in the old times as well when all the worlds would get full for wars and stuff. Good old times, now it just sucks

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #13
I'm a monster super league player, found the game on techbigs.

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #14
I've played Runescape and World of Warcraft for over 15 years. I've also played Eve Online for almost 10 years. I don't have as much time to play them anymore, but they are excellent sources of entertainment.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#3781
XMPP: oniaraara@xmpp.jp
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #15
I spent SO much time over the years on Wizard101. I’ve probably spent thousands of dollars honestly. I also played Runescape & more recently Destiny.
I prefer the virtual world, just take a look around.

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #16
I like to play Dota 2. I am playing it for a long time.
Such services as https://www.masterpapers.com/ are among the best providers of high-quality papers. You will like the final result.

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #17
well i like wynncraft for minecraft recently

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #18
Phantasy Star Online 2. Its the only one I play.
[Image: v17kPtN.png]

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #19
You are right that destiny is fun to play for me too. I used to play it while sitting in a home doing nothing.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 07:10 PM by olivia25.)

RE: Favorite MMORPG? #20
(12-31-2020, 07:05 PM)olivia25 Wrote: You are right that destiny is fun to play for me too. I used to play it while sitting in a home doing nothing.

I really loved Destiny, but it felt like an endless flurry of expansion packs. I'd grind up to do raids, only to start over on the next DLC. The game is excellent when you have an active clan, but it begins to feel desolate when you suddenly don't.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#3781
XMPP: oniaraara@xmpp.jp
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)