chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Favorite Linux Distros?
Author
If your are looking for good alternative to kali linux, you can try Parrot OS (https://www.parrotsec.org/). It contains more tools than kali and works very well for me.

RE: Favorite Linux Distros? #22
(05-19-2019, 10:42 AM)q0xd Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 10:36 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 10:19 AM)q0xd Wrote: I switched to Manjaro LInux from Ubuntu yesterday. Biggrin

That's a rather wierd switch, most people use Ubuntu or Linux mint at the start, and work on from there. Rarely do people switch to them.

I believe you misread. I started with Ubuntu and switched to Manjaro. Biggrin

Ah terribly sorry for that Stressed

English isn't my first language, and in Cantonese(my mother tongue) we can only say "switch from something to something", not the opposite way

I haven't used manjaro, but have heard that it's good.
Weirdly enough, altough I started with Ubuntu, I switched to deepin in 1 day, but switched back(again) due to privacy scandals of deepin.

Currently tho, my main OS is windows, but also hackintosh and various Linux distro in my VM.
johnngnky#5687

contact@johnngnky.xyz

RE: Favorite Linux Distros? #23
(05-19-2019, 10:48 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 10:42 AM)q0xd Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 10:36 AM)Johnngnky Wrote: That's a rather wierd switch, most people use Ubuntu or Linux mint at the start, and work on from there. Rarely do people switch to them.

I believe you misread. I started with Ubuntu and switched to Manjaro. Biggrin

Ah terribly sorry for that  Stressed

English isn't my first language, and in Cantonese(my mother tongue) we can only say "switch from something to something", not the opposite way

I haven't used manjaro, but have heard that it's good.
Weirdly enough, altough I started with Ubuntu, I switched to deepin in 1 day, but switched back(again) due to privacy scandals of deepin.

Currently tho, my main OS is windows, but also hackintosh and various Linux distro in my VM.

Hahah, all good buddy. I'm not a native speaker either :p

Yeah, Manjaro is definitely a good distro. I like it so far.
[Image: XErCa9Y.gif]