chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Poll: Favorite chat site/app
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0 0%
Discord
71.43%
10 71.43%
Facebook messenger
0%
0 0%
Twitter
0%
0 0%
Text message
0%
0 0%
KiK
0%
0 0%
Other social media
0%
0 0%
Other Website
0%
0 0%
Other App
14.29%
2 14.29%
In person
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Favorite Chat site/app?
Author
TeamSpeak is good for those who like playing games and chatting with each other at the same time. I tried it when I used to play World of Warcraft and I should admit that there is nothing better than TeamSpeak for cooperating with other players. Nowadays the Facebook app is the one I use most. I've read somewhere that Facebook is going to add a feature so the users could delete their messages. I think it will improve this platform.

RE: Favorite Chat site/app? #52
(11-08-2018, 02:02 PM)GreenZA Wrote: TeamSpeak is good for those who like playing games and chatting with each other at the same time. I tried it when I used to play World of Warcraft and I should admit that there is nothing better than TeamSpeak for cooperating with other players. Nowadays the Facebook app is the one I use most. I've read somewhere that Facebook is going to add a feature so the users could delete their messages. I think it will improve this platform.

Not sure why TeamSpeak died. Facebook is so sketchy that I don't trust them not to record me now.

RE: Favorite Chat site/app? #53
(11-08-2018, 04:58 PM)Yuji Wrote: Facebook is so sketchy that I don't trust them not to record me now.

I don't trust them In It's entirety.

Never have, never will.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Favorite Chat site/app? #54
Gaming / PC wise, I definitely vote for discord. It's easy to use, customizable channels, custom themes. Though, when we're talking about phones, I either go for Twitter or WhatsApp. I mainly use Twitter when I'm bored and need some entertainment, though WhatsApp is really useful since you can make groups & chat with your friends.

RE: Favorite Chat site/app? #55
I use Skype with my close friends. Discord for everyone else.

RE: Favorite Chat site/app? #56
Telegram is my favourite messenger.