chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation
Author

Bethesda teased a trailer for the next Fallout game - Fallout 76! Over the weekend, @Skullmeat and I revisited a couple of the previous games (Fallout 4/New Vegas). Many are suggesting that the dates in the video might correspond to an October release date. Lore from previous games frequently references Vault 76 and gives information pertaining to it. Chances are, Fallout 76 will be based in West Virginia (and the Capital Wasteland).

Spoiler: More Speculation
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #2
I can't wait to play the co-op mode with my friends :-)

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #3
The entire E3 was insane, so many great games upcoming. I'm still currently playing fallout shelter on the mobile.

Spiderman Tongue
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #4
(06-12-2018, 11:05 PM)xyzo Wrote: I can't wait to play the co-op mode with my friends :-)

Not sure how I feel about the Co-op and whatnot. Sounds like the game might be more of a Survival title than an Action/RPG Haven't read much about their plans yet, though.

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #5
Had some massive hype, still on the table how I feel about the co-op but hopefully it'll be a fun game. Although...

[Image: bkn1D7a.jpg]
I'm just gonna leave this here...
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 06:14 PM by zorrophreak.)
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: 8y6vps.png]

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #6
I doubt will be at the same level with the firsts Fallout games, I miss those times. Maybe I am getting older, or on the new releases gameplay is not what it was...but maybe I am wrong (I hope so..)

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #7
I've never played fallout so, this might be something I can get hooked into but, I know nothing about the game at ALL.
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #8
(06-22-2018, 11:23 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: I've never played fallout so, this might be something I can get hooked into but, I know nothing about the game at ALL.

I'd recommend playing Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Fallout 4 first. It sounds like 76 will be a vastly different game.

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Fallout 76 - Teaser and Speculation #9
(06-22-2018, 01:52 PM)Oni Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 11:23 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: I've never played fallout so, this might be something I can get hooked into but, I know nothing about the game at ALL.

I'd recommend playing Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Fallout 4 first. It sounds like 76 will be a vastly different game.

Seems the game won't be released or sold on Steam. And will be more like a Survival/Battle Royale. Hopefully it's not as bad as the articles suggest.