chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? filter_list
Author
Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? #1
So today Facebook is going through problems regarding their image server. People are facing trouble with uploading and downloading images on it. Also, Instagram has been facing server down problems on a regular basis. What's your opinion on this? Can hackers take advantage of such server issue? Is Facebook capable enough to handle their data and safeguard their privacy?
Quote:Logic is POWER, Knowledge is an asset.

RE: Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? #2
Are they having problems again? It's almost becoming a trend now, I believe they had a similar outage not too long ago.

Ransomware is more about manipulating vulnerabilities in human psychology than the adversary’s technological sophistication.

[+] 1 user Likes Tracefl0w's post

RE: Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? #3
I read something in news. I'll share it here so people can read about this issue
https://cyware.com/news/cybercriminals-e...s-301bd900

RE: Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? #4
Quote:Can hackers take advantage of such server issue?
It depends on the nature of the Issue.

It's not possible to be conclusive offhand- research Is first and foremost prior to commenting on the matter.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? #5
I've never really believed in Facebook, even before all of their data breach problems happened. At least for the sake of all of the people who do use the site, they should at least keep trying until their whole business falls.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

RE: Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? #6
(07-04-2019, 05:20 AM)Drako Wrote: I've never really believed in Facebook, even before all of their data breach problems happened.

Same.

Sharing personal Information with the entire globe, Is absolutely ridiculous to say the least.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Facebook Server Down! How Vulnerable is Facebook? #7
I know too late to reply but it was not fb, it was cloudflare which was getting ddosed due to which whatsapp , insta and fb and many more servers were facing issue.