chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month?
Author
ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month? #1
I used so many VPN services but when we talk about speed and performance, ExpressVPN is one the the best service.
Here is the Review of ExpressVPN where you can find the speed test as well. But the only drawback of using expressVPN is its high pricing plans, for me it is worthfull of paying the huge amount for security, safely and speed. Whats your opinion regarding ExpressVPN?

RE: ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month? #2
Moved from the Networking forum to here.

In my experience, ExpressVPN Is quite stable and responsive with very minimal disruptions. It's somewhat on par with NordVPN, so If you're looking for an alternative, Nord Is your best option.

Here's a visual of what to expect:
Spoiler:
[Image: H7OVh4x.png]
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month? #3
(11-07-2018, 03:36 PM)mothered Wrote: Moved from the Networking forum to here.

In my experience, ExpressVPN Is quite stable and responsive with very minimal disruptions. It's somewhat on par with NordVPN, so If you're looking for an alternative, Nord Is your best option.

Here's a visual of what to expect:
Spoiler:
[Image: H7OVh4x.png]

Can you help me? Ive bought some accs from a shoppy for expressvpn but cant log into the website and dowload the windows app, can you send me the setup, instalator or whatever?
FC is my forum :roto2:
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-1.png]

RE: ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month? #4
(11-07-2018, 11:24 PM)SirJesusChrist Wrote: can you send me the setup, instalator or whatever?

Sure thing.

Here's the setup executable file, that I've personally obtained via the official site and uploaded It for you.
Download.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month? #5
(11-08-2018, 03:31 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 11:24 PM)SirJesusChrist Wrote: can you send me the setup, instalator or whatever?

Sure thing.

Here's the setup executable file, that I've personally obtained via the official site and uploaded It for you.
Download.

Thank you so much!
FC is my forum :roto2:
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-1.png]

RE: ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month? #6
(11-08-2018, 08:47 AM)SirJesusChrist Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 03:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

Sure thing.

Download.

Thank you so much!

You're welcome, It's my pleasure.

RE: ExpressVPN Worthfull of paying $8.32 per month? #7
Did you installed ExpressVPN after downloading?
Or do you still need a installation setup step by step? @SirJesusChrist