chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exe filter_list
Author
When i make an exe of a python file using py2exe a lot of other files appear without those in the same directory as my exe i cannot run it..Can sme1 suggest how to build a single standalone exe using py2exe which wud run independent of any other files.

RE: Exe #2
Can you not set an option to bundle-files in the compile script? i seem to recall that option being there, but its been a long time since i used any *2exe

RE: Exe #3
Yes there are but can u do some recon and tell me what i shud write in the setup.py to bundle

RE: Exe #4
Why don't we write the whole thing for you? This appears to be what you want, part of learning if figuring things out for yourself and doing your own research
If you need help feel free to PM me
[Image: klfpJD]
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N

RE: Exe #5
(10-08-2013, 11:19 AM)reddragon Wrote: Yes there are but can u do some recon and tell me what i shud write in the setup.py to bundle

why the fuck would i do your "recon". aka google. I am not google. Ive let you know that there is the option and i know it will be an extremely simple task to look it up. Im not here to hold your hand and do everything for you.

I mean seriously... if you are too lazy to look up a piece of simple information like this you dont have what it takes to be a programmer. simple as that.