chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Ethereum Price Dips Below $500 Bitcoin Nears Year-to-Date Low
Author
Ethereum Price Dips Below $500 Bitcoin Nears Year-to-Date Low #1
Greetings everyone,

Here's the latest developments on the cryptocurrency market, namely their decline as a result of a major breach a few days ago.

Quote:The cryptocurrency market took another downward turn on Tuesday, driving the ethereum price below $500 and the bitcoin price one step closer to its year-to-date low.

The majority of large cryptocurrencies had entered the day on a slight upswing, enabling them to regain a small amount of the ground that they lost when “Bloody Sunday” wiped $40 billion off the cryptocurrency market cap. However, the market was unable to sustain this brief recovery, and by Tuesday at 10:00 UTC most coins began to decline against the dollar.

The bitcoin price fared slightly better, though it still endured a three percent decline that placed it within $500 of its year-to-date low. At present, bitcoin is struggling to hold above the $6,500 mark.

Source.

Is this a good time to Invest?
Discuss.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Ethereum Price Dips Below $500 Bitcoin Nears Year-to-Date Low #2
I'm down lots of money! I miss being up lots of money.
"If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room."

RE: Ethereum Price Dips Below $500 Bitcoin Nears Year-to-Date Low #3
(06-13-2018, 02:41 PM)God Wrote: I'm down lots of money! I miss being up lots of money.

This Is a temporary setback.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, things can only Improve from this point forward.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]