chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list EA Stock Falls 3 billion
Author
In the wake of the Battlefront II lootbox controversy, EA stock prices have plummeted a staggering 3 billion, in addition to the threat of regulation from local governments.
Full story: http://www.pcgamer.com/electronic-arts-s...lefront-2/
[Image: pSXpir.png]

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #2
wish EA best of luck

not really Evil
[Image: AB68CF9726E217B83A9CCE5CC83F74E72.gif]
Tutorials By MrSecurity  
[1]Networking

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #3
I don't think I've ever heard of a company plummeting to that degree.

Good luck trying to build themselves up again. I'd assume It'll take quite some time.

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #4
This doesn't really surprise me, it's not only the news that is turning people away from Star Wars : Battlefront 2. It's all posts on Twitter, Facebook, memes on 9gag... the internet is flooded with posts about the game and it's all negative.

They made a mistake, and it's not going to bankrupt them, but they'll lose a lot of money because they want to be greedy for the small pocketchange. It's not entirely their fault though, since MicroTransactions have been a "hype" for game developers. Same for all Android games. You either have to pay for the app or watch the ads or do microtransactions. It's mainly the progress thing that users hate I think. I can't remember seeing a beta version of the game either to be honest.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #5
EA needs to reassess how they are conducting business. Micro-transactions and excessive pricing are likely to blame.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #6
I won't lie if I had the excess funds I would cop up on stock for these clucks, we all know over time it will rise again and be very profitable. Ea has been a round for a very long time and monopolize a few genres of sports games and have exclusive rights to other genre of games as well.
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @Mr.Kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #7
(11-29-2017, 02:15 PM)Slacker Wrote: I won't lie if I had the excess funds I would cop up on stock for these clucks, we all know over time it will rise again and be very profitable. Ea has been a round for a very long time and monopolize a few genres of sports games and have exclusive rights to other genre of games as well.

Already looks like the stock is going back up.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #8
I figured it would be a 48-72 got wait before it climbed a bit... Fuck I wish I had extra funds tucked away for stuff like this lol I wanted to buy the Apple stock too when I plummeted and it should like a week later 10× as I was proposing a business proposition to a few friend's lol
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @Mr.Kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #9
It actually surprised me that they somehow made the most downvoted comment in Reddit history...
And no, it wasn't a slow rise, they got 683,000 downvotes in about 24 hours.

Related link: https://gizmodo.com/congratulations-to-e...1820391000
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017, 07:51 AM by Ender.)
+++++++++[>++++++++++>>++++++++++<<<-]>+>>+++<<<++++[>>++++++++++>>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<<<-]>>+++++>>+++>++++++[<<<<<,[>>>>.<<<<-]>>>>>.<<<<.>.>.>>]

[Image: duwskq.gif]

RE: EA Stock Falls 3 billion #10
Is it that star wars shit again
[Image: its_easy_if_you_try_tn.jpg]