chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Do you like vaping? filter_list
Author
I don't vape or smoke cigarettes, but what I do know is that the outcome is terrible both ways. Vaping isn't as harmful as cigarettes. But, lung issues are bound to occur. Cigs are much, much, worse though. Lung issues, cancer, heart issues, bad breath, loss of teeth, and gum disease. If you're addicted to nicotine, you should get help before your body is in ruins.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Do you like vaping? #22
I know a bunch of kids from high school that picked up Juul’s and now they’re addicted to nicotine. Imo it’s just not worth it.
I prefer the virtual world, just take a look around.

RE: Do you like vaping? #23
I have a vape but sadly it is now banned in my country!

RE: Do you like vaping? #24
I used to be a heavy smoker and couldn't give up cigarettes. I smoked for 5 years and thought that I would never be able to get rid of this bad habit. I was helped by a friend who recommended that I try switching to vape. It really saved me. I was able to switch to vape and I don't feel like smoking at all. Ordered a new vape model with www.vaporsolo.com and it should be delivered tomorrow. According to the characteristics and reviews, I think this is the model that I have been looking for for so long. I advise everyone who can't give up cigarettes to try vape. This is a great replacement for cigarettes
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 05:19 PM by Uhave2ki11.)

RE: Do you like vaping? #25
(02-13-2020, 11:00 AM)Uhave2ki11 Wrote: Who can tell if vape helps you quit smoking cigarettes?

I used to smoke american spirit blacks, and vaping definitely helped me stop. I do neither now.

RE: Do you like vaping? #26
(02-13-2020, 11:00 AM)Uhave2ki11 Wrote: I advise everyone who can't give up cigarettes to try vape.

I should've taken this under advisement when I was quitting smoking.

Instead, I quit cold turkey without the aid of anything, and became very sick.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Do you like vaping? #27
(02-13-2020, 11:00 AM)Uhave2ki11 Wrote: I used to be a heavy smoker and couldn't give up cigarettes. I smoked for 5 years and thought that I would never be able to get rid of this bad habit. I was helped by a friend who recommended that I try switching to vape. It really saved me. I was able to switch to vape and I don't feel like smoking at all. Ordered a new vape model with vaporsolo.com and it should be delivered tomorrow. According to the characteristics and reviews, I think this is the model that I have been looking for for so long. I advise everyone who can't give up cigarettes to try vape. This is a great replacement for cigarettes
Man, I didn't even think that vape could really help me quit smoking. I'm thinking of trying it, I hope it helps. I've been wanting to quit smoking for a long time, but I can't give up cigarettes