chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Discord Partner
Author
is the hoodie thing exclusive for you @Oni or is there any chance of that being a merch thing for the future

bc if it's a proper price and material I'm 100% buying
[Image: RpPPaUb.png]
               ~Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ~
                           ~ux~

RE: Discord Partner #12
(07-12-2018, 11:23 PM)Mr.Dux Wrote: is the hoodie thing exclusive for you @Oni or is there any chance of that being a merch thing for the future

bc if it's a proper price and material I'm 100% buying

Discord has merch for the general public, but the Partner hoodies are pretty exclusive. They only give them to the owners of Partner servers, and they only send one.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post

RE: Discord Partner #13
Hoodies as for being exclusive sounds dope.

[+] 1 user Likes Mimiakira's post

RE: Discord Partner #14
(07-12-2018, 11:57 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: Hoodies as for being exclusive sounds dope.

Kind of worried about wearing it to be honest. Rip it or lose it, and it's game over. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Discord Partner #15
(07-13-2018, 01:18 AM)Oni Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 11:57 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: Hoodies as for being exclusive sounds dope.

Kind of worried about wearing it to be honest. Rip it or lose it, and it's game over. Tongue

Well, it comes down to how much attraction do you want being in public with it since, discord is a big thing and especially being partnered. If you want it in clean condition then, I would personally just store it in a place that it can't get damaged.