chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Desktop Thread [3] filter_list
Author
Didn't want to gravedig the last thread so decided to make my own. Post your current desktop setup, rate others, etc.

I'll start with mine. Just got a new Thinkpad x230 the other day so I haven't had time to rice it, right now it's just a default bspwm installation with rxvt-unicode for the terminal emulator.

[Image: zURJ.png]

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #2
Naisu. I still have a T61 that works 15 years later. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #3
(12-14-2019, 04:04 PM)Oni Wrote: Naisu. I still have a T61 that works 15 years later. :D

Definitely the best laptops out there!
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2019, 06:20 PM by zn0.)

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #4
Do you want to share your computer specs full detail?

If yes pm me...
BestChange - Best Exchange Rates for E-Currencies - https://www.bestchange.com/?p=936130

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #5
This Is the system I'm using when navigating on this board. Pretty boring, but fulfills my needs.
Spoiler:
[Image: GxRxi0O.png]
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #6
(12-15-2019, 02:50 AM)mothered Wrote: This Is the system I'm using when navigating on this board. Pretty boring, but fulfills my needs.
Spoiler:

Well, judging by the amount of programs you have open at the time of your screenshot... you're doing pretty well for yourself!
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #7
This is my background and rainmeter and custom skins

[Image: KoZnnkH.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Defqon's post

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #8
(12-15-2019, 03:23 AM)Drako Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 02:50 AM)mothered Wrote: This Is the system I'm using when navigating on this board. Pretty boring, but fulfills my needs.
Spoiler:

Well, judging by the amount of programs you have open at the time of your screenshot... you're doing pretty well for yourself!

Yes, I have quite a number of tools and programs open- VPNs, MAC address changer, DNS encryption, anti-telemetry/data collection, Sandboxie, VMs, real-time/behavioral monitoring systems, anti-keylogging and the list goes on.

In fact, my Ram usage was 13 GB of 15.5 GB (available memory). As such, I had to force a reboot to flush It and now It's sitting on 50%.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #9
My desktop Smile

Spoiler:
[Image: ZUNEWXP.png]
Discord: Refusal#9006
[Image: Zg4Tw5l.gif]

RE: Desktop Thread [3] #10
Spoiler:

(12-15-2019, 06:56 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 03:23 AM)Drako Wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes, I have quite a number of tools and programs open- VPNs, MAC address changer, DNS encryption, anti-telemetry/data collection, Sandboxie, VMs, real-time/behavioral monitoring systems, anti-keylogging and the list goes on.

In fact, my Ram usage was 13 GB of 15.5 GB (available memory). As such, I had to force a reboot to flush It and now It's sitting on 50%.

Pretty good power-user desktop to be honest, I like productivity > aesthetics and I want as little to get in the way of my work as possible. I would atleast have went through the hassle of changing my wallpaper, but still nice!

(12-15-2019, 04:23 AM)Defqon Wrote: This is my background and rainmeter and custom skins

Spoiler:
[Image: KoZnnkH.jpg]

Pretty clean man, I like it. What font are you using? I love those tiny condensed bitmap fonts.

(12-15-2019, 07:29 AM)Refusal Wrote: My desktop :)

Spoiler:
[Image: ZUNEWXP.png]

Nice wallpaper :P