chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Deepweb
Author
Hi. Is anyone here interested in deepweb/darkweb?
If so, are there other ways to access it safely aside from using tor?
What programming languages (if there's a need) should I learn?
This.Is.My.Signature

RE: Deepweb #2
(11-24-2018, 04:02 PM)Mastema666 Wrote: If so, are there other ways to access it safely aside from using tor?
I would recommend I2P as it's faster than Tor, but Tor is easier to use since you just have to download the browser and you're good to go.

(11-24-2018, 04:02 PM)Mastema666 Wrote: What programming languages (if there's a need) should I learn?
Do you mean learn programming languages in order to access Deepweb or in general? If it's the latter I'd recommend Python if you haven't programmed before, it's pretty easy to learn.

RE: Deepweb #3
ive tried once or twice to tech myself programming and it i couldn't hold my concentration to it perhaps ill give it another go with Python any recommended Read or resource?

RE: Deepweb #4
Your question pertaining to accessing the dark web has been answered.

In terms of learning a programming language, It depends on your objective- what you wish to achieve. For Instance, I exploit on a daily basis (In fact just got back-end access to an e-commerce site a few minutes ago), so PHP and particularly SQL are paramount.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Deepweb #5
(12-05-2018, 07:30 AM)mothered Wrote: In terms of learning a programming language, It depends on your objective- what you wish to achieve. For Instance, I exploit on a daily basis (In fact just got back-end access to an e-commerce site a few minutes ago), so PHP and particularly SQL are paramount.

well my main objective as far as programing would just be to try it again to see if i can be interested enough to learn it I am self taught and never had a problem learning new things but when i tried learning C+ it was kinda boring to me (18 years ago) just wanna try again something that may be profitable PHP and SQL as u mentioned may do that lol but ill head over and look in the threads see what i can find

RE: Deepweb #6
(12-05-2018, 08:04 AM)DgC4LiFe Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 07:30 AM)mothered Wrote: In terms of learning a programming language, It depends on your objective- what you wish to achieve. For Instance, I exploit on a daily basis (In fact just got back-end access to an e-commerce site a few minutes ago), so PHP and particularly SQL are paramount.

well my main objective as far as programing would just be to try it again to see if i can be interested enough to learn it I am self taught and never had a problem learning new things but when i tried learning C+ it was kinda boring to me (18 years ago) just wanna try again something that may be profitable PHP and SQL as u mentioned may do that lol but ill head over and look in the threads  see what i can find

I understand where you're coming from, but learning a language and having no purpose for It thereafter, would be somewhat of a waste.

If you can learn and apply It to future projects/tasks, then that's my Interpretation of good practice. But that's just me, each to their own.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]