Login Register

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker filter_list
Author
If anyone needs easily-made high-quality receipts for SEing, I would highly recommend DarkProof. I have been using this generator for a while now and it has been by far the best one I have come across.

You can create:
  • Amazon Receipts (US, Canada, UK) - FREE
  • Walmart Receipts
  • Best Buy Receipts
  • New-Egg Receipts
  • More Coming!

All of these receipts are digital so they look 100% BUT if the company you are SEing has the ability to and chooses to verify the receipts they would not be real obviously. You can improve these chances by using legit order numbers.

http://darkproof.com/

[+] 1 user Likes Kubz's post

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #2
The Amazon receipt looks very similar to a tool I have somewhere on my external that does the exact same job, If not better.

Thanks for the link, appreciated.

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #3
The people need the download link, not a link to your website (which requıres sign-up).

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #4
(08-02-2016, 03:13 PM)Archfiend Wrote: The people need the download link, not a link to your website (which requıres sign-up).

First of all, this is not my website. I just use it and find it very useful and thought I'd share it.

Second of all, this is web based software... there is no download... This tool however, is 100 times better than any public tool I have ever seen. And, Amazon receipts are free so why are you complaining? The generator here only generates legit order # BTW.

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #5
(08-02-2016, 05:38 PM)Kubz Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 03:13 PM)Archfiend Wrote: The people need the download link, not a link to your website (which requıres sign-up).

First of all, this is not my website. I just use it and find it very useful and thought I'd share it.

Second of all, this is web based software... there is no download... This tool however, is 100 times better than any public tool I have ever seen. And, Amazon receipts are free so why are you complaining? The generator here only generates legit order # BTW.
I didnt know it was web-based. My bad.

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #6
Thank you for this. This'll help alot.

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #7
Anyone else here having issues with the site i paid $10 for a month of us and have only got too us for a day and now it seems too not work ???

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #8
Thanks for sharing OP.
The website seems to be down at the moment, I'll check it out when it's back up.

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #9
Thanks for the share OP, I need some fake receipts :-)

RE: DarkProof — Best Fake Receipt Maker #10
Thanks for the share OP, I need some fake receipts :-)