chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Cyber Security Challange
Author
thanks for sharing, i will try go to it

RE: Cyber Security Challange #12
From what I've heard, CySCA isn't very entry-level. I've also heard that there will be blue-teaming involved this year with Splunk (since they sponsored it lol) Good luck anyway!

RE: Cyber Security Challange #13
(09-16-2018, 02:12 AM)reGEN Wrote: From what I've heard, CySCA isn't very entry-level. I've also heard that there will be blue-teaming involved this year with Splunk (since they sponsored it lol) Good luck anyway!

Haha thanks!

Our whole team have a neutral understanding that we're going to fail hard, but that's fine. We all are in for the experience and fun.

RE: Cyber Security Challange #14
(09-16-2018, 02:12 AM)reGEN Wrote: From what I've heard, CySCA isn't very entry-level. I've also heard that there will be blue-teaming involved this year with Splunk (since they sponsored it lol) Good luck anyway!

Yep, you were correct. Splunk was the center piece of the competition. Many teams had trouble with it, including us. It was fun nonetheless

RE: Cyber Security Challange #15
(10-11-2018, 04:20 AM)vex. Wrote:

Yep, you were correct. Splunk was the center piece of the competition. Many teams had trouble with it, including us. It was fun nonetheless

The entire thing was just a disaster honestly. So many things going wrong.

RE: Cyber Security Challange #16
(10-11-2018, 12:42 PM)reGEN Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 04:20 AM)vex. Wrote:

The entire thing was just a disaster honestly. So many things going wrong.

Yes, a lot of complaints happen within our collage. We were even nearly disqualified because we couldn't access an IP through the VPN, so we used another persons account to get the flag. We didn't try and cheat but we didn't realize flags were all unique. A lot of the ransomware challenges were all over the place, being blacklisted etc. Nonetheless, it was fun, especially when we were year 1 students. If I can, definitely will do it again next year
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 02:19 AM by vex..)