chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Crypto Currencies
Author
What's up guys, where do you buy Crypto currency?
Which are trusted/untrusted?

RE: Crypto Currencies #2
Personally I use coinbase to buy bitcoin with a credit card and paxfull to buy with paypal although the rates can be bad Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2018, 08:04 PM by vanfuzy.)
PM for help Biggrin

RE: Crypto Currencies #3
Moved accordingly from the Lounge forum to here.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Crypto Currencies #4
Don't really deal with cryptos anymore other than when it is the only payment taken by a seller. Although when I do, I use coinbase Tongue

RE: Crypto Currencies #5
Crypto currencies are easily available online, anyone really can find on exchange sites.

What and when you buy is what matters, wouldn't suggest getting into anything you're not capable to lose if you don't research properly.

On a side note, I'd suggest people start to take note and observe the market. Same time last year things started to move fast, and more or less profits come with trends.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2018, 06:56 PM by Zajbu.)
[Image: kFK0myb.png]

RE: Crypto Currencies #6
Coinbase Is a good option.

It's been around for about 6 years, and I've only heard positive feedback.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Crypto Currencies #7
There are some really good options actually, but it is quite difficult for me to recommend anything since there are too many things to cover. Guess your best bet is to check some information on that topic online, find some articles and decide for yourself. I actually do have a friend who knows a little bit more than me, so I can ask him if you want.

RE: Crypto Currencies #8
I would go with coinbase too. They offer many different wallets. Has been around for a long time, doesn't look like it going to disappear either. Smile hope this helps