chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

CraigslistSearch - Search all of craigslist USA for job leads filter_list
Author
CraigslistSearch - Search all of craigslist USA for job leads #1
So, I find quite a bit of my business by browsing through CraigsList, which is very time consuming.

A while ago, I decided I'm tired of doing the work, so I'd just write a program to do it for me, and just send me an email. I just have a task scheduled every day at noon to run this program, and I can go ahead and send out emails to the ones that look interesting.

You can grab a copy of the source code here.

Of course, while I am releasing the code, I'm not releasing my keyword and spam filter files, you'll need to figure those out for yourself. Hopefully this helps someone, I know that manually browsing through the spam on craigslist to find good leads sucks. It should be noted that this program ONLY looks at posts from the same day, so run every day for best results.

RE: CraigslistSearch - Search all of craigslist USA for job leads #2
thats actually pretty cool, vouch dude!

RE: CraigslistSearch - Search all of craigslist USA for job leads #3
Very cool program you made here, I've found that the websites that attempt to do this don't work very well. Thanks for the share!
Shoppy: Accounts and E-Books
Discord: critikal17#4962
Telegram: critikal17
Both my discord and my telegram have changed due to OPSEC reasons. Feel free to re-add me.

RE: CraigslistSearch - Search all of craigslist USA for job leads #4
(01-10-2020, 07:56 PM)critikal17 Wrote: Very cool program you made here, I've found that the websites that attempt to do this don't work very well. Thanks for the share!

The downside to websites doing this is that it's resource intensive, and needs to be cached, or they just don't have all the endpoints.

RE: CraigslistSearch - Search all of craigslist USA for job leads #5
Could probably use this to find free shit, too.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: CraigslistSearch - Search all of craigslist USA for job leads #6
(01-10-2020, 11:21 PM)Oni Wrote: Could probably use this to find free shit, too.

Probably, but you'd need to modify it, it's only set up to search cpg (computer gigs).