chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Corona Virus - Tracking filter_list
Author
(03-27-2020, 12:15 PM)Gaarg Wrote: Unfortunately, at this pace we will soon overtake Italy
Over 900 deaths today Stressed

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #102
(03-27-2020, 09:16 PM)Drako Wrote: Here in the United States, a 17 year-old died.

My goodness, I've yet to read any fatalities of those In their teens.

I wonder whether It was "directly" related to the virus, or If he/she had a preexisting Illness that contributed to the cause of death.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #103
(03-28-2020, 05:48 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 09:16 PM)Drako Wrote: Here in the United States, a 17 year-old died.

My goodness, I've yet to read any fatalities of those In their teens.

I wonder whether It was "directly" related to the virus, or If he/she had a preexisting Illness that contributed to the cause of death.

Can't find the story anywhere online, but I heard it on my local news station. They said he wasn't accepted to a hospital because he didn't have insurance.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #104
(03-28-2020, 05:14 PM)Drako Wrote: Can't find the story anywhere online, but I heard it on my local news station. They said he wasn't accepted to a hospital because he didn't have insurance.
Quote:They said he wasn't accepted to a hospital because he didn't have insurance.
That's appalling.

Hospitals have a duty of care to provide medical treatment to those In need, Irrespective of whether the patient has Insurance. In my view, they were partly responsible for the death.

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #105
(03-29-2020, 02:24 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 05:14 PM)Drako Wrote: Can't find the story anywhere online, but I heard it on my local news station. They said he wasn't accepted to a hospital because he didn't have insurance.
Quote:They said he wasn't accepted to a hospital because he didn't have insurance.
That's appalling.

Hospitals have a duty of care to provide medical treatment to those In need, Irrespective of whether the patient has Insurance. In my view, they were partly responsible for the death.

Not in the United States they don’t. The US bases everything on capitalism and business. Even though in Canada we have free medical care, it is absolute shit and many Canadians (especially those who are more wealthy) travel to the United States to use THEIR health care, even though it costs a lot. This shows something true about life: You get what you pay for.

Lol

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #106
(03-29-2020, 05:52 AM)The Corona King Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 02:24 AM)mothered Wrote:
That's appalling.

Not in the United States they don’t. The US bases everything on capitalism and business. Even though in Canada we have free medical care, it is absolute shit and many Canadians (especially those who are more wealthy) travel to the United States to use THEIR health care, even though it costs a lot. This shows something true about life: You get what you pay for.

Lol

I didn't realize how bad the medical sector Is In the US.

In my country, regardless If you're a private or public patient, the same level of treatment Is provided. Of course, pending on availability, private patients get to choose their own doctor and there's minimal waiting periods with surgical needs.

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #107
I'm fed up with this goddamn corona. Can't wait until it stop.

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #108
Can`t wait until it stops. I think it stops after 3 months.

RE: Corona Virus - Tracking #109
(03-30-2020, 09:22 PM)bridgeman Wrote: I think it stops after 3 months.

The government In my country, has actually predicted this.

Personally, I believe It will take a lot longer for the virus to entirely clear.