chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Conan Exiles
Author
[Image: header.jpg?t=1524127192]

I've been quite obsessed with this game since I got it shortly after it's initial early access release. It barely had any content, beyond a third of the map, nudity options, some items and a lot of bugs. Oni and I built a cool pagoda and other buildings on a friend's server, and all our things broke/disappeared over the many patch updates as the devs worked on the game. BUT. Finally, it is close to launch. The last week saw a massive update to the combat system, AI, spawn locations for resources, NPCs, and monsters, updates to recipes and crafting options, new religions, new lore, new dungeons, perk systems to leveling added, new biomes *takes a deep breath* and a load more.

[Image: 7KT2hUk.jpg]

Naturally, this new update has drawn me back to this exile-based survival game. @Oni has invested in a server named "Sinisterly" and we would love to see some members join us. PM us on here or discord if you're interested in playing! It's a private server, and so it will not be wiped upon the games full launch next month.

So far there's @Skullmeat, Oni, myself and a friend on the server, getting things started with some bases.

[Image: PHlvx5v.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: Conan Exiles #2
Hit me up if you've got the game and would like to join us. Server is currently password protected, but we may go public in the future. We're happy to help people get started and geared if they are new.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Conan Exiles #3
Seems to be a nice game, any way to get it for less then 24€ (G2A)?
Don't tell me to chargeback, I don't wanna steal the game I just don't want to pay that much.

RE: Conan Exiles #4
(04-23-2018, 12:32 AM)chunky Wrote: Seems to be a nice game, any way to get it for less then 24€ (G2A)?
Don't tell me to chargeback, I don't wanna steal the game I just don't want to pay that much.

Not as far as I'm aware. Keep an eye out for sales, or streamers doing giveaways on twitch etc around it's launch date. Not the cheapest game, but worth the money if you have it.

RE: Conan Exiles #5
Seems like an interesting game, just bough ESO about a week ago so still freaking on that, but might buy this later and play some Conan with you guys. Also nice that you already have a server up & running.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Conan Exiles #6
(04-23-2018, 07:56 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Seems like an interesting game, just bough ESO about a week ago so still freaking on that, but might buy this later and play some Conan with you guys. Also nice that you already have a server up & running.

Let us know if/when you do. It's pretty cool. We're playing it a lot.

RE: Conan Exiles #7
Server is super fun. Been playing a fair amount w/ @Jiggly-chan and @Skullmeat, as well as Ampdmg. Might make it public on the full release, as people seem to be interested.

(04-23-2018, 12:32 AM)chunky Wrote: Seems to be a nice game, any way to get it for less then 24€ (G2A)?

I swore I bought it at $20, but I haven't seen it for less than $30 since I last checked. If Steam does a sale, I might give away copies so people can join the server.

RE: Conan Exiles #8
(04-24-2018, 04:26 AM)Oni Wrote: Server is super fun. Been playing a fair amount w/ @Jiggly-chan and @Skullmeat, as well as Ampdmg. Might make it public on the full release, as people seem to be interested.

I swore I bought it at $20, but I haven't seen it for less than $30 since I last checked. If Steam does a sale, I might give away copies so people can join the server.

That would be awesome! Who knows if they'll do any offers soon. Fingers crossed. We will keep an eye on prices.
We just had another friend purchase the game to join us. Seems like the server will be pretty active.

RE: Conan Exiles #9
Game launched today!

Obligatory infographic:
Spoiler:
[Image: ENyFHhB.jpg]

Patch Notes:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/launch-day-p...oh-my/4749

RE: Conan Exiles #10
(05-09-2018, 07:09 AM)Oni Wrote: Game launched today!

Obligatory infographic:
Spoiler:
[Image: ENyFHhB.jpg]

Patch Notes:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/launch-day-p...oh-my/4749

That infographic is pretty cool. I've heard a lot of people saying they're very impressed with how far this game has come since it's first release. I liked it before all of those additions were made. Which means it's 10x more addicting than ever (I may need some help). They are also planning to continue to update things they wanted to do pre-launch but couldn't with time constraints. And when I say update, it's not some paid DLC/expansion, it's going to be free. Hoping to get more details on exactly what those updates will be soon.