chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Combo List Splitter
Author
Hello folks!
I just made this small tool which allows you to split your combo lists into multiple smaller lists just in case your tool doesn't support very large lists.
Is anybody interested in the source (C#)? It's nothing special but it could help beginners since it's pretty clean and not really hard to understand.

[Image: GCwllA5.png]

VirusTotal: 0/67
Download: MEGA

RE: Combo List Splitter #2
Aside from the SmartScreen filter alert (due to the publisher unknown, nothing more), the tool Is running fine on my end.
Spoiler:
[Image: U9wZggN.png]

I'll certainly put this to good use.
Thank you.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Combo List Splitter #3
Simple but usefull tool. Source would always be welcome, love to see how other people code. Did you create this in WinForms or WPF? Can't really tell to be honest. Thank you for sharing.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Combo List Splitter #4
(03-06-2018, 10:16 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Simple but usefull tool. Source would always be welcome, love to see how other people code. Did you create this in WinForms or WPF? Can't really tell to be honest. Thank you for sharing.

It's just winforms. I'll add the source when I'm at home.

[+] 1 user Likes chunky's post

RE: Combo List Splitter #5
(03-05-2018, 11:34 PM)chunky Wrote: Hello folks!
I just made this small tool which allows you to split your combo lists into multiple smaller lists just in case your tool doesn't support very large lists.
Is anybody interested in the source (C#)? It's nothing special but it could help beginners since it's pretty clean and not really hard to understand.

[Image: GCwllA5.png]

VirusTotal: 0/67
Download: MEGA

We're always interested in code Tongue you should post it whenever possible. I couldn't see this program being more than a couple lines (plus all of the unnecessary UI crud), so of course, post it.

RE: Combo List Splitter #6
Hey, the download link is broken. Could you please upload it again? Thanks.