chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list Classic DOS Games
Author
(10-10-2017, 01:56 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: @Skullmeat Appreciate the upload for Wolfenstein, played that a lot too. You have any other classic DOS games, like an collection or something?

Not really, I just know where to find them.
[Image: pSXpir.png]

RE: Classic DOS Games #22
How exactly are these ran?
Dragon龍

RE: Classic DOS Games #23
(10-09-2017, 09:39 AM)Slacker Wrote: Any way to convince you into finding wolfenstien for me? I've searched high and low...

Now ladies and gentleman let me take you back in time where we enjoyed one class session of computer courses a day (mainly typing correctly and power point etc) I'm talking WAAAAAAY back to the 90s Smile

Oregon trail:

[Image: 1zd1840.jpg]

No fancy trick or gimmicks... You start at point a, end at point b (if you didn't become sick and die along the way) and this game tried to fuck you every way possible!!!

Number muncher:

[Image: vhcfub.jpg]

Just a some game to teach you mathematics and grammar skills. The teachers used to trick us into playing this and we all ended up loving it..

This was a time before internet was in schools (student level) and fancy smart phones or tablets were around. These games were top notch at this time and those gigantic machines? Those were once top of the line computers lol

(I feel old now lol)

Oregon Trail is an old favorite of mine. That, and Nethack.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Classic DOS Games #24
(10-11-2017, 01:55 AM)Oni Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 09:39 AM)Slacker Wrote: Any way to convince you into finding wolfenstien for me? I've searched high and low...

Now ladies and gentleman let me take you back in time where we enjoyed one class session of computer courses a day (mainly typing correctly and power point etc) I'm talking WAAAAAAY back to the 90s Smile

Oregon trail:

No fancy trick or gimmicks... You start at point a, end at point b (if you didn't become sick and die along the way) and this game tried to fuck you every way possible!!!

Number muncher:

Just a some game to teach you mathematics and grammar skills. The teachers used to trick us into playing this and we all ended up loving it..

This was a time before internet was in schools (student level) and fancy smart phones or tablets were around. These games were top notch at this time and those gigantic machines? Those were once top of the line computers lol

(I feel old now lol)

I actually contemplated downloading Oregon trail in my phone I think it'll be fun. But don't want to be disappointed when I realize how far times have come...
[Image: THqqjY5.gif]

RE: Classic DOS Games #25
(10-11-2017, 08:32 AM)Slacker Wrote:

Oregon trail:

Number muncher:

(I feel old now lol)

I actually contemplated downloading Oregon trail in my phone I think it'll be fun. But don't want to be disappointed when I realize how far times have come...

There's a tasteful spinoff called "Organ Trail" if you like zombies.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Classic DOS Games #26
(10-11-2017, 03:47 PM)Oni Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 08:32 AM)Slacker Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 01:55 AM)Oni Wrote: Oregon Trail is an old favorite of mine. That, and Nethack.

There's a tasteful spinoff called "Organ Trail" if you like zombies.

I won't lie I've actually considered the game, but wasn't sure how great it would be lol I might take a look at it since you said it was tasteful
[Image: THqqjY5.gif]

RE: Classic DOS Games #27
(10-11-2017, 01:37 AM)Drako Wrote: How exactly are these ran?

Either dosbox or an old machine.
[Image: pSXpir.png]

RE: Classic DOS Games #28
(10-11-2017, 10:19 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

I completely forgot about dosbox. Ill try and use that now.
Dragon龍

RE: Classic DOS Games #29
(10-11-2017, 10:19 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Yup! Got them to work with dosbox.
Dragon龍

RE: Classic DOS Games #30

Oregon trail:

Number muncher:

(I feel old now lol)

Oregon trail is great, you can play it in an online emulator here: https://archive.org/details/msdos_Oregon_Trail_The_1990
"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."
- Leonardo da Vinci (supposedly)

[Image: kphlxb.jpg]