chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Can someone rip nulledbb.com filter_list
Author
(08-20-2015, 01:36 AM)mutual Wrote: 30$

Persistance is admirable, but it really doesn't matter the amount, we probably won't do it for you. Hell, I'm in a bind and in need of money, but wouldn't even do it for that.

RE: Can someone rip nulledbb.com #12
(08-20-2015, 02:10 AM)Stocking Wrote: Persistance is admirable, but it really doesn't matter the amount, we probably won't do it for you. Hell, I'm in a bind and in need of money, but wouldn't even do it for that.

He's new. He's here specifically for a rip of a forum theme. I don't find that to be a problem.
What I do find to be a problem, is the amount of money being offered. $50-100 is what I would think this is worth.

Be respectful of buyers. Really.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Can someone rip nulledbb.com #13
(08-20-2015, 02:22 AM)Oni Wrote: He's new. He's here specifically for a rip of a forum theme. I don't find that to be a problem.
What I do find to be a problem, is the amount of money being offered. $50-100 is what I would think this is worth.

$50-$100? This isn't a custom theme. And that's the thing, he's here specifically FOR a theme rip.

RE: Can someone rip nulledbb.com #14
(08-20-2015, 02:25 AM)Stocking Wrote: $50-$100? This isn't a custom theme. And that's the thing, he's here specifically FOR a theme rip.

Oh. Well if someone is willing to do it for less, then even better. He offered $30. We don't have any rules against people ripping other themes - that would be sad.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Can someone rip nulledbb.com #15
Everyone is against me, because I'm a new user, it's almost cult like, amazing first impression.

RE: Can someone rip nulledbb.com #16
(08-20-2015, 07:42 AM)mutual Wrote: Everyone is against me, because I'm a new user, it's almost cult like, amazing first impression.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

I replied / 8

RE: Can someone rip nulledbb.com #17
(08-20-2015, 02:22 AM)Oni Wrote: He's new. He's here specifically for a rip of a forum theme. I don't find that to be a problem.

https://vot.pw/nbb/index.php

I'll take my payment in BTC Evil

[+] 1 user Likes Azzurra's post