chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

C# - Tell me what you want to learn about filter_list
Author
C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #1
As the title suggests, and because I've already started writing C# tutorials now that I'm using it nearly exclusively for work, let me know what you'd like me to write about.

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #2
Maybe a good Login / Register Application and Register needing a Key they buy off you.
Making the program open differently depending on the key they buy and put it

Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User with panel

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #3
(09-05-2019, 01:20 AM)UnsignedGlitch Wrote: Maybe a good Login / Register Application and Register needing a Key they buy off you.

Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User with panel

As for different "panels", that's just normal programming

On the topic of keys being input, I assume you're speaking of RBAC, right?

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #4
I wanna get into making checkers where they are not slow there is a LIB used for OpenBullet that can make the checking fast but I would like to learn how to make a good checker

(09-05-2019, 01:20 AM)UnsignedGlitch Wrote: Maybe a good Login / Register Application and Register needing a Key they buy off you.

There is a site that lets you do that for free and only takes less then 5 lines of code
called https://trinityseal.me

this is the keys time span
[Image: 09s.png]

Levels are basicly tiers
like stated "Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User"
[Image: ptI.png]
[Image: e053f64769849787d98aa441b1c61a14.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes NullData's post

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #5
(09-05-2019, 06:07 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

As for different "panels", that's just normal programming

On the topic of keys being input, I assume you're speaking of RBAC, right?
Yes would be cool to learn,
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 09:00 AM by UnsignedGlitch.)

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #6
(09-05-2019, 06:24 AM)NullData Wrote: I wanna get into making checkers where they are not slow there is a LIB used for OpenBullet that can make the checking fast but I would like to learn how to make a good checker

There is a site that lets you do that for free and only takes less then 5 lines of code

Levels are basicly tiers
like stated "Basic User / Upgraded User / Diamond User / Legend User / and Admin User"

yeah but issues

Up to 3 programs
Generate 100 tokens per program
50 users per program

[+] 1 user Likes UnsignedGlitch's post

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #7
I wanna get into making checkers too !!
Ps : this thread is so cool mate, lv it.

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #8
(09-05-2019, 06:24 AM)NullData Wrote: I wanna get into making checkers where they are not slow there is a LIB used for OpenBullet that can make the checking fast but I would like to learn how to make a good checker

Levels are basicly tiers

I just realized this is just basic auth tokens. I use an in-house solution similar to this with one of my clients. Essentially I'm using JWT with a lot of encoded data. It's a much more simple solution and you can encode a lot more into the token, you can also let the OS's crypto libraries do the validation for you, and you don't have to track the tokens at all (no database needed, and no phone-home needed). I might do a writeup on a similar system and how it might be used for ecommerce in a later tutorial. With this, of course you have the ability to restrict the tokens to a single device by reading the device id and encoding that into the token.

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #9
hmmm .. any klick generator or bot etc.

RE: C# - Tell me what you want to learn about #10
(11-05-2019, 07:01 PM)kasach96 Wrote: hmmm .. any klick generator or bot etc.

That's not a topic, it's a software engineering request, and I invite you to give a call to my company at 406-219-8426