chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buying closed amazon accounts with balance! filter_list
Author
Buying closed amazon accounts with balance! #1
Hey everyone,

I'm buying closed amazon accounts that have balance.
The only requirement is that you have access to the email that the account is registered to.

Here's how this works,
1. You give me login info to the account
2. I check if it is compatible with my method
3. If the account is compatible with my method you get paid
(In-case the account is not compatible with my method, no details will be changed by me and the account will be yours to do with as you wish)

Paying in: BTC

I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Just in-case some of you have concerns about getting paid you may take a look at my thread on other forums where there forum admin sold me an account with these terms.
Code:
https://socialengineered.net/thread-86729.html
If you wanna pre-judge me, you can move along.
No one is forcing you to use my services. :3
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 11:46 AM by siavonen.)
[Image: 58888c6f88928451462043.gif]

RE: Buying closed amazon accounts with balance! #2
I think I'll MOVE ALONG. :-)

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post

RE: Buying closed amazon accounts with balance! #3
May I ask you why you will never go first? Also have you considered getting a middel man? I hear that @Oni (The Owner of the Forum) has a service for that.

[+] 1 user Likes Sikom's post

RE: Buying closed amazon accounts with balance! #4
(01-25-2017, 09:02 PM)SimPlaysGames Wrote: May I ask you why you will never go first? Also have you considered getting a middel man? I hear that @Oni (The Owner of the Forum) has a service for that.

Yes you may, I've already bought several accounts that were not compatible with my method. This means I'm stuck with a closed account that is not compatible with my method, so I just lost money and gained nothing. That's what I'm trying to avoid by not paying up-front. No one is gonna give me my money back just because their account is not compatible with my method. So you see where I'm coming from now? Smile

RE: Buying closed amazon accounts with balance! #5
(01-25-2017, 10:18 PM)siavonen Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 09:02 PM)SimPlaysGames Wrote: May I ask you why you will never go first? Also have you considered getting a middel man? I hear that @Oni (The Owner of the Forum) has a service for that.

Yes you may, I've already bought several accounts that were not compatible with my method. This means I'm stuck with a closed account that is not compatible with my method, so I just lost money and gained nothing. That's what I'm trying to avoid by not paying up-front. No one is gonna give me my money back just because their account is not compatible with my method. So you see where I'm coming from now? Smile

You didn't really answer my other question, about a man in the middle.

RE: Buying closed amazon accounts with balance! #6
(01-25-2017, 10:42 PM)SimPlaysGames Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 10:18 PM)siavonen Wrote:

You didn't really answer my other question, about a man in the middle.

oh sorry Biggrin
Well I suppose I can do one deal with middleman if that puts your suspicions to rest.
Also I don't see how it could work properly since middleman service is supposed to ensure that both parties receive what they have been promised and in this case the middleman has now way of knowing if the account is actually compatible with my method or not. So they would have to wait for me to tell them if it is or not before relaying the payment. Which would be the exact same thing as I would do it my self without the middleman.
Wouldn't you agree?