chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Buying a Group?
Author
Hi,

This may be a shitpost, but I'd like to see about purchasing and running a group on the forums.

I'm wanting to buy a group that revolves around Social Engineering. The idea is to get like-minded individuals interested in learning the skills, mindset and tools to become a professional social engineer. Members will develop the ability to blend his/her mental skills of influence, persuasion and psychological tactics with technical skills such as mastering elicitation and pretexting.

What are the requirements for owning a group?
I realize that I will most likely have to upgrade in order to do this, but is there any other requirements? I can't seem to find much info regarding the ownership of groups.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 01:17 AM by Slippery Slope.)
Code:
I'm here to further my education in Social Engineering.

[+] 1 user Likes Slippery Slope's post

RE: Buying a Group? #2
Here you go my friend All you need to know about groups , it would be great to see a new active group because most of them are dead or don't last .

Everyone should learn how to code, it teaches you how to think.

You don't have to be a Genius to know how to code you just need to be determined.

The computer is incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid; man is unbelievably slow, inaccurate, and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination.

[+] 3 users Like Vi-Sion's post

RE: Buying a Group? #3
Sounds interesting, will be having an eye on this thread Smile

Good luck!

[+] 1 user Likes FunkyG's post

RE: Buying a Group? #4
I like the Idea of a social engineering group.

The key element In keeping a group alive, Is "consistency" with all members actively Involved.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Buying a Group? #5
Groups on SL have certainly evolved from how they were in its early days. It's best to speak to Oni about expectations, challenges and useful tips when you're considering a group. You'd be hard pressed to come across anyone who knows more about groups being successful than him.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post

RE: Buying a Group? #6
(06-18-2018, 03:10 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: Here you go my friend All you need to know about groups , it would be great to see a new active group because most of them are dead or don't last .

Thank you very much. Smile

(06-18-2018, 03:43 PM)FunkyG Wrote: Sounds interesting, will be having an eye on this thread Smile

Good luck!

Definitely, I think it could be very interesting!

(06-18-2018, 09:42 PM)mothered Wrote: I like the Idea of a social engineering group.

The key element In keeping a group alive, Is "consistency" with all members actively Involved.

I've jotted down some cool ideas to involve the members in. I'm excited to see what comes of this.

(06-18-2018, 10:01 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Groups on SL have certainly evolved from how they were in its early days. It's best to speak to Oni about expectations, challenges and useful tips when you're considering a group. You'd be hard pressed to come across anyone who knows more about groups being successful than him.

Awesome! Thank you. I've never owned a forums group - or been a part of one, so this will be a bit of a learning curve for me.
Code:
I'm here to further my education in Social Engineering.

[+] 1 user Likes Slippery Slope's post

RE: Buying a Group? #7
Seems everyone answered you first. If you want to discuss purchasing a group, just drop me a message.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post

RE: Buying a Group? #8
We need to see all groups active again. Good luck dude, I may even drop in and see how things go since, I would be interested in joining.
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes MimiE's post

RE: Buying a Group? #9
Provided the caliber of members fit the group's expectancy In an effective fashion, It will alleviate (to some degree) the number of social engineering requests In that very forum.

Moreover, the group will be a port of call to those requiring urgent assistance. On these grounds, I (personally) believe It's existence Is warranted.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Buying a Group? #10
Glad to see this idea was brought forth before! Would like to ignite this.

[+] 1 user Likes Strait McCool's post