chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Bronze VyprVPN Account Checker v1.0.0 + COMBO
Author
RE: VyprVPN Account Checker v1.0.0 + COMBO #11
(07-06-2018, 10:15 PM)Percent Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 10:34 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: @Percent ALRIGHT, Do you know anything about VyprVPN. Anymore news from Lulsec or anything like from earlier? lol
Considering my experience with Vypr was great, does anyone know the backend of, storing your data and etc?

I have little knowledge regarding "VyprVPN," although I have heard in the past about some sketchy things going on with DMCA violations, so there may be some indirect evidence of the company keeping logs on their users.

Welp, wtf. I'd assume that it is against the law to not have stored users data.
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

RE: VyprVPN Account Checker v1.0.0 + COMBO #12
(07-07-2018, 02:18 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 10:15 PM)Percent Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 10:34 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: @Percent ALRIGHT, Do you know anything about VyprVPN. Anymore news from Lulsec or anything like from earlier? lol
Considering my experience with Vypr was great, does anyone know the backend of, storing your data and etc?

I have little knowledge regarding "VyprVPN," although I have heard in the past about some sketchy things going on with DMCA violations, so there may be some indirect evidence of the company keeping logs on their users.

I'd assume that it is against the law to not have stored users data.

Some countries do not require (by law) for their VPN providers to store logs.

That's how a lot of providers get away with the "no log policy" In their terms. You never know whether they're true to their word, hence everything you read pertaining to "no logs" should be taken with a grain of salt.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: VyprVPN Account Checker v1.0.0 + COMBO #13
thank you my friend, love your work.

RE: VyprVPN Account Checker v1.0.0 + COMBO #14
merci boko mister thank you sir

RE: VyprVPN Account Checker v1.0.0 + COMBO #15
buen aporte espero que aun funcione