chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list Bronze TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest]
Author
RE: TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest] #11
yea thats fair. im just starting to look at the hexeditor. ik how to put in a payload but how tf do i extract it? i had a video but i dont anymore and that was more on loading it. can you point me in the right direction?

RE: TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest] #12
(04-16-2019, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 05:54 AM)fsociety Wrote: ok so i need suggestion from which side ads are anonying  like header,footer etc. i will remove those ads.

No specifics, they're all over your blog. i

I clicked on the "Tools" tab and a popup executed. I don't bother visiting anymore.

i donot know why pop is happening.but once pop happend then it will not pop at all.i will check later due to my exam i am not able to maintain its properly.sorry for poor pop.

RE: TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest] #13
(04-16-2019, 06:43 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 05:54 AM)fsociety Wrote: ok so i need suggestion from which side ads are anonying  like header,footer etc. i will remove those ads.

No specifics, they're all over your blog. i

I clicked on the "Tools" tab and a popup executed. I don't bother visiting anymore.

i donot know why pop is happening.but once pop happend then it will not pop at all.i will check later due to my exam i am not able to maintain its properly.sorry for poor pop.

Just some constructive advice, ads and popups drive users away from websites/blogs. It's done so with me.

If you see my blog that I created a little over a week ago, It's very well organized (the HTML template has been heavily modified), hence entices users to keep coming back. No ads, popups nor redirection links.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest] #14
(04-16-2019, 12:01 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote: No specifics, they're all over your blog. i

Just some constructive advice, ads and popups drive users away from websites/blogs. It's done so with me.

If you see my blog that I created a little over a week ago, It's very well organized (the HTML template has been heavily modified), hence entices users to keep coming back. No ads, popups nor redirection links.
i would like to check your blog send the link.

RE: TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest] #15
(04-16-2019, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote: No specifics, they're all over your blog. i

fixed the pop problem now no pop use the site can be normally used now.

RE: TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest] #16
(04-16-2019, 12:50 PM)fsociety Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 06:43 AM)fsociety Wrote: i donot know why pop is happening.but once pop happend then it will not pop at all.i will check later due to my exam i am not able to maintain its properly.sorry for poor pop.

i would like to check your blog send the link.

Check your Private Messages.

RE: TSP Dork generator V.11.0 2019[latest] #17
(04-16-2019, 04:43 PM)fsociety Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 06:43 AM)fsociety Wrote: i donot know why pop is happening.but once pop happend then it will not pop at all.i will check later due to my exam i am not able to maintain its properly.sorry for poor pop.

fixed the pop problem now no pop use the site can be normally used now.

Thanks, I'll have a look shortly.