chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BlackNix RAT and RAT Installer for Victims filter_list
Author
BlackNix RAT and RAT Installer for Victims #1
RUN IN SANDBOXIE OR A VM FOR YOUR SAFETY! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU MESS UP AND IT'S BACKDOORED!

I'd like to share something with everyone. It's BlackNix and a compiled (fake installer) version of a popular game for your RAT Victims!

I found BlackNix on another forum and decided to download and see what it was/what it could do. Hence why I say use a VM or SandBoxie because I'm not the one who created the BlackNix download I got it from. However I did make the Survey Program fake installer for you to use on your victims (which is included)!

I'd provide a VirusTotal but due to False Positives as it is a RAT program and a RAT installer, I cannot.

DO NOT OPEN OR INSTALL THE ATTACHED "SURVEY PROGRAM" INSTALLER. THAT IS THE RAT INSTALLER PROGRAM I INCLUDED FOR YOU TO GIVE TO THE VICTIM. IF YOU DO, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT. I WARNED YOU.

DL Link (Direct from AnonFile)
BlackNix and Fake Deltarune

RE: BlackNix RAT and RAT Installer for Victims #2
I guess you have been warned, Be careful Guys
[Image: a00ae085a1a62e0d5ab60291fbad0071.png]

RE: BlackNix RAT and RAT Installer for Victims #3
you need to have a virus total report for sharing tools on this forum.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

RE: BlackNix RAT and RAT Installer for Victims #4
As said before, It wouldn't make much sense because there is a rat file included. The big red letters kinda explain to be aware if downloaded. As rules say Virus report should be provided but the user did admit to there being a rat file inside. @darkninja1980
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019, 08:17 AM by OGs. Edit Reason: Tag )
[Image: a00ae085a1a62e0d5ab60291fbad0071.png]

RE: BlackNix RAT and RAT Installer for Victims #5
did you ever use it? What about antivirus detection?

RE: BlackNix RAT and RAT Installer for Victims #6
(07-14-2019, 08:17 AM)OGs Wrote: As said before, It wouldn't make much sense because there is a rat file included. The big red letters kinda explain to be aware if downloaded. As rules say Virus report should be provided but the user did admit to there being a rat file inside. @darkninja1980
But still, I know the staff members do want a virus total report.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#