chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30%
Author
RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #11
It's a bubble that will explode really soon.

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #12
Haha, I wanted to buy some BTC like a present for my son but decided to save some money and took instead the best cooler for the money.
In total, I didn't lose on the Bitcoin rate and now will dream about a magnificent picnic with my son and a new cooler.
Dream more simply, guys, good luck!

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #13
Hopefully Bitcoin rises again, my wallet dipped hard lol

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #14
I hope Bitcoin recovers from this bleeding in the upcoming year

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #15
(11-30-2018, 11:22 AM)Modr23 Wrote: I hope Bitcoin recovers from this bleeding in the upcoming year

If you know anything about crypto currencies. You know it will
🔥Cheap rainbow six siege accounts (1.5$) Also tons of other accounts.(Uplay)🔥

>  [http://RainbowSixAcc.cf] <
                                    -------------------

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #16
yes bitcoin was/is a bubble, it has no future, it's just a legend!
ADA is the thing if you ask me....
BUT, the market is like hell...and I don't see it recovering any time soon. I dont know, I have kinda lost my faith on the crypto the last year.... I actually am one of those who never cashed out when should have(last xmass).... yeaa fool me...
I'm not sure about it guys, but I dont think bitcoin is gonna rise again like last year, maybe it's time to for the next number one to take place!

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #17
(12-06-2018, 01:46 AM)FeeliNx Wrote: I dont think bitcoin is gonna rise again like last year, maybe it's time to for the next number one to take place!

It's very difficult to predict It's future.

When It was officially launched, who'd ever have thought It would get to where It stands today.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #18
(12-06-2018, 05:03 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 01:46 AM)FeeliNx Wrote: I dont think bitcoin is gonna rise again like last year, maybe it's time to for the next number one to take place!

When It was officially launched, who'd ever have thought It would get to where It stands today.

yeah you are right but as I see it now, I'm 80% sure that some other coin is going to take it's place soon or later

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #19
(12-06-2018, 03:30 PM)FeeliNx Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 05:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

yeah you are right but as I see it now, I'm 80% sure that some other coin is going to take it's place soon or later

I'd say you're probably right.

Bitcoin has predominantly experienced negatives over the last year or so.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Bitcoin price $6,500, and Ripple up 30% #20
Damm the drop is enormous in the last year. Something very positive needs to happen for it to recover somewhat.