chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Bitcoin Miner tool
Author
Let your computer earn you money with Bitcoin Miner, the free easy-to-use Bitcoin miner! Earn Bitcoin which can be exchanged for real-world currency! Works great at home, work, or on the go. Download Bitcoin Miner and start mining Bitcoin today!

Link removed- Staff.

RE: Bitcoin Miner tool #2
Quote:Let your computer earn you money
On the above grounds, I've moved this from the Hacking Tools forum to Monetizing.

Also, please provide an online virus scan report.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Bitcoin Miner tool #3
when I download this tools there is backdoor my antivirus say malware please do check it

RE: Bitcoin Miner tool #4
I'd be very careful with this everyone - it looks like this: https://bitify.com/auctions/download-mis...r-1860070/

Obviously there is the C&C side of it which this might be, but I think it's just the RAT that tonistevenson1 has uploaded, so if you download this you'll probably be mining for them rather than mining yourself.

@mothered please could we have a block on the topic till OP comes back with more info/virus total/etc.?

RE: Bitcoin Miner tool #5
(06-07-2019, 03:45 PM)Sartux Wrote: I'd be very careful with this everyone - it looks like this: https://bitify.com/auctions/download-mis...r-1860070/

Obviously there is the C&C side of it which this might be, but I think it's just the RAT that tonistevenson1 has uploaded, so if you download this you'll probably be mining for them rather than mining yourself.

@mothered please could we have a block on the topic till OP comes back with more info/virus total/etc.?

Although there's no conclusive evidence supporting your claim, given an online virus scan report was not provided and It did appear somewhat suspicious, for the safety of our community I've removed the link.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post