chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Best site and method for getting games?
Author
Best site and method for getting games? #1
Hi guys..got my PC built, so now ironically I don't have anything to play...no multiplayer anyways. I want to get a couple games, BF1 and GTA V. If I do G2A, do I go through their support, or just go right to Paypal? Does G2A respond to claims? I was thinking of doing unauthorized or saying it was already redeemed with a screenshot from a fake account.

What's another site I could do the second game on? I don't want to do both on G2A obviously. Thank you, never done digital refunding.

RE: Best site and method for getting games? #2
scdkeys ////////////////////////

RE: Best site and method for getting games? #3
I personally use igg-games.com for most of my gaming needs bc I'm broke as fuck

but yea for buying shit I can't help ya
[Image: RpPPaUb.png]
               ~Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ~
                           ~ux~

RE: Best site and method for getting games? #4
(01-12-2018, 08:59 PM)Dipdap Wrote: scdkeys ////////////////////////
Stop trying to bypass the character limit like this. Either make your post worth posting or just don't post.

Also are you just trying to get free games? It won't work with multiplayer online ones because they'll obviously just disable it. Do you just want recommendations?
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 09:53 PM by Mom.)
[Image: ke9QtXe.png]

RE: Best site and method for getting games? #5
Aside from SEing, without going Into detail and stating the obvious, you do realize there's a few gateways to obtain them for free?

I can't speak for the game's functionality, but I've just searched both GTA V and Battlefield 1 and they're available for download.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Best site and method for getting games? #6
Obviously he is asking for a SE, as it turns out we're in the Social Engineering forum...

SCDkeys is good aswell as G2A, G2a will sometimes respond to disputes. Please know to use a different PayPal or your main one will get banned from sites like these. (AND VERIFY THEM, otherwise your money will be stuck)
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2018, 07:04 PM by Thayguy.)