chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018
Author
I got the new FireStick Device, and now onwards i am thinking to stream all my content on Firestick. So, now i am searching for Best VPN for Fire TV Stick for safe and secure streaming.
I did some research and found the list of top 10 VPN for Firestick.
Below is the list which i found
1. PureVPN
2. ExpressVPN
3. NordVPN
4. Ivacy
5. PrivateVPN
6. Betternet
7. Windscribe
8. IPVanish
9. Private Internet Access
10. HideMyAss
Now the issue is should i go with VPN service to secure myself while stremaing? or is there any other options for safe streaming on FireStick?

RE: Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018 #2
I've yet to come across Ivacy but looking at It now, It's pricing (for long-term commitment) Is the best I've seen. 72$ for 5 years, which works out to 1.20$ per month.

I don't see any reason why a VPN will not suffice your needs.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018 #3
PureVPN app for Firestick works flawlessly on my Fire TV. This VPN app helps to unblock content and stream at blazing fast speeds. Works like a charm!

RE: Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018 #4
Yes I agree there with the best vpn for firestick, but after testing purevpn, expressvpn and even cyberghost worked really well. Not really sure what is the difference among them? Notamused

RE: Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018 #5
(09-10-2018, 08:46 AM)Wilsondrake Wrote: and even cyberghost worked really well.

A lot of users underestimate CyberGhost's capacity.

For general navigation around the net, It serves It's purpose very well.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018 #6
I'm surprised to see Expressvpn in the list, it has bad rep on computer forums such as Whirlpool. But then it depends on your network usage, if it's just for streaming I guess it will do the trick

RE: Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018 #7
(09-10-2018, 02:18 PM)arduinomeat Wrote: I'm surprised to see Expressvpn in the list, it has bad rep on computer forums such as Whirlpool. But then it depends on your network usage, if it's just for streaming I guess it will do the trick

And even I am surprised to see you stating ExpressVPN has a bad rep across the internet. No dude thats totally off the grid. ExpressVPN has the most positive reputation across the forums.

RE: Best VPNs for FireStick of 2018 #8
IPVanish is the fastest VPN for Fire Stick