Login Register

Best Eminem's song? filter_list
Author
Best Eminem's song? Cool

RE: Best Eminem's song? #2
Soldier is my favorite of his.

Ransomware is more about manipulating vulnerabilities in human psychology than the adversary’s technological sophistication.

RE: Best Eminem's song? #3
Haven't listened to him in some years. His best work will always be his disses, as they've generally ruined careers. Doe Rae Me and Killshot come to mind instantly. Asides from disses, his songs featuring D12 were excellent.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post

RE: Best Eminem's song? #4
(07-02-2019, 10:02 AM)Tracefl0w Wrote: Soldier is my favorite of his.
Till I colapse for me

RE: Best Eminem's song? #5
(07-02-2019, 10:14 AM)Oni Wrote: Haven't listened to him in some years. His best work will always be his disses, as they've generally ruined careers. Doe Rae Me and Killshot come to mind instantly. Asides from disses, his songs featuring D12 were excellent.
I miss he's old songs but as Em said: "Music has evolved and if you want to be on top you must evolve with her"

RE: Best Eminem's song? #6
Lose Yourself is his all time greatest in most people's minds I would say. As for personal favourites I like Toy Soldiers and Cinderella Man.

[+] 1 user Likes Nyx's post

RE: Best Eminem's song? #7
(07-08-2019, 06:05 PM)Nyx Wrote: Lose Yourself is his all time greatest in most people's minds I would say. As for personal favourites I like Toy Soldiers and Cinderella Man.
Lose Yourself was the first Eminem's song that I listened. That was about 10 years ago. I'm listening it even now

RE: Best Eminem's song? #8
(07-09-2019, 01:10 PM)Johny_Bonny Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 06:05 PM)Nyx Wrote: Lose Yourself is his all time greatest in most people's minds I would say. As for personal favourites I like Toy Soldiers and Cinderella Man.
Lose Yourself was the first Eminem's song that I listened. That was about 10 years ago. I'm listening  it even now

I think Lose Yourself will keep its legacy for a long time. It will be one of the songs that we show kids when we try to showcase the "greatest music of our time".
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 04:31 PM by Nyx.)

[+] 1 user Likes Nyx's post

RE: Best Eminem's song? #9
I'd say my favorite Is "Not Afraid".

The lyrics are quite meaningful.

RE: Best Eminem's song? #10
I really like Till I colapse and i'm not affraid.
[Image: 0rq9vuM.png]

Discord: xXTripodXx#9841
https://t.me/xxXTripodXxx