chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banana Cannon! 1Gbps filter_list
Author
Ok well great job guess you are making me love this forums so much. Really I came here to join a community of hackers and what do I get? A bunch of fucking know it alls. I'm leaving this forum right now bye! Really wish I could of met the nice people on here and not the dicks.

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #12
(05-19-2013, 11:58 PM)TheThreeMonkeys Wrote: Ok well great job guess you are making me love this forums so much. Really I came here to join a community of hackers and what do I get? A bunch of fucking know it alls. I'm leaving this forum right now bye! Really wish I could of met the nice people on here and not the dicks.

We are talking about how high the prices are, and telling you that you won't make any sales. That is helping you, whether it sounds like it or not. If we sound like know it alls, maybe it's because we have seen other rices and speeds and know what you are offering. This forum is actually very friendly, but new users trying to sell things right off don't always get the warmest welcomes anyway.

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #13
(05-20-2013, 12:03 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote: We are talking about how high the prices are, and telling you that you won't make any sales. That is helping you, whether it sounds like it or not. If we sound like know it alls, maybe it's because we have seen other rices and speeds and know what you are offering. This forum is actually very friendly, but new users trying to sell things right off don't always get the warmest welcomes anyway.

If you think five dollars is a high price, I really dont know what to say do you expect me to just give it out for free?

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #14
It's tough love meh dude, we are helping you lrn2booter lol

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #15
(05-20-2013, 12:38 AM)TheThreeMonkeys Wrote: If you think five dollars is a high price, I really dont know what to say do you expect me to just give it out for free?

no, up the power. you need to make this cheaper than a vps, and you cant get lower than $5 really. So up it to at least 2Gbs. and its half price. not to mention, with your own vps you set the time you want. so you have to make it worth it.

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #16
(05-20-2013, 01:01 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote: no, up the power. you need to make this cheaper than a vps, and you cant get lower than $5 really. So up it to at least 2Gbs. and its half price. not to mention, with your own vps you set the time you want. so you have to make it worth it.
Ok so send me to your vps and ill check it out and up the power.

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #17
I listed two sites that offer solid VPS's

http://2x4.ru <- Best
http://cheetahnode.com <- Good but expensive

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #18
(05-20-2013, 02:02 AM)Unmasked Wrote: I listed two sites that offer solid VPS's

http://2x4.ru <- Best
http://cheetahnode.com <- Good but expensive

Thanks ill be switching over to this in a week or two when I get the money.
WinVPS-2 5Gb/1024RAM 3 1024 5 Gb unmanaged 20 EUR 1 month

Sorry for over reacting I figured you guys didnt want a stresser here and were telling me off.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2013, 02:15 AM by TheThreeMonkeys.)

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #19
(05-20-2013, 02:14 AM)TheThreeMonkeys Wrote: Thanks ill be switching over to this in a week or two when I get the money.

Sorry for over reacting I figured you guys didnt want a stresser here and were telling me off.

Nah man, it's all good. Like what's his face said, it's tough love, you baka.

I love you.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫 ⋆ 🍬  🎀  𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝓸𝓊 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓂𝓈𝑔 𝓂𝑒  🎀  🍬 ⋆ 🍫

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #20
(05-20-2013, 02:14 AM)TheThreeMonkeys Wrote: Thanks ill be switching over to this in a week or two when I get the money.

I will probably buy from you when you get this, keep the thread updated.