chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banana Cannon! 1Gbps filter_list
Author
[Image: cannon_zpsebdd6295.jpg]

Terms of Service

1. You may only stress your own servers.

2. You may not share your accounts.

3. You may not go over your maxemum stress time.

4. We are not responsible for anything you do while using our product, you must take responsibility for all actions you take while using our product.

5. We can and will change the terms of service any time, and we will not notify you it is your responsiblity to check it out for your selfs every day to look for updates.

6. We can delete your account and not notify you or give you a reason whats so ever.

7. Buying or using our product is automaticly agreaing to our terms of service.

8. We can end the product at any time we want and will give out no refunds.

9. We do not give out refunds.

Information

Pricing/Plans
All of the plans are to be paid monthly if you are looking for a lifetime plan send us a message and include what you are willing to pay for a lifetime plan. We will then discus it and come up with a reasonable price.

Contacting
Only contact us on the forums if you are looking to buy, we will have the skype account set up later and will give you a temporary skype account to talk with for customer support until the threemonkeys skype is made.

Questions and answers

Q/Can I have this for free?
A/No.

Q/Can I see a test?
A/Yes for 1 usd we will stress your server with your permission, if you then decide to buy we will take 1 usd off of our purchase price.

Q/Can I have a vouch account?
A/No we will only be giving out very few vouch accounts if you want to test it pay me the dollar.

Q/Whats your hosting?
A/Thats our business not yours.

Q/Can I donate?
A/Yes you can we accept all and any donations.

Q/Where can I get putty?
A/ http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtat...nload.html

Q/ How do I use putty and the stresser?
A/ Contact us and we will walk you though it.

Q/Whats your hit power?
A/1Gbps

RE: Banana Canon! 1Gbps #2
'Stress Testing' All you have is 1gbps? for the price of your paln ($5) they can buy their own 1gbps vps...

RE: Banana Canon! 1Gbps #3
(05-19-2013, 05:53 PM)Unmasked Wrote: 'Stress Testing' All you have is 1gbps? for the price of your paln ($5) they can buy their own 1gbps vps...

Oh so you want me to up the prices. Sounds good.

(05-19-2013, 05:53 PM)Unmasked Wrote: 'Stress Testing' All you have is 1gbps? for the price of your paln ($5) they can buy their own 1gbps vps...

BTW 1gbps will kick the shit out of a home connection, and most people will be using this on xbox live or psn not to hit servers or websites. I have tried it numerous times and the people go off in about ten seconds they lag and lose connection real fast so it works im just tying to give a cheap affordable stresser to those who cant or dont know how to make there own. Also most people using there own vps to hit people off can go to jail because you have to give out information when buying the vps. But if they buy for me all I need is a paypal. You cant get caught if you use a pay pal right.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2013, 06:12 PM by TheThreeMonkeys.)

RE: Banana Canon! 1Gbps #4
(05-19-2013, 06:07 PM)TheThreeMonkeys Wrote: Oh so you want me to up the prices. Sounds good.

BTW 1gbps will kick the shit out of a home connection, and most people will be using this on xbox live or psn not to hit servers or websites. I have tried it numerous times and the people go off in about ten seconds they lag and lose connection real fast so it works im just tying to give a cheap affordable stresser to those who cant or dont know how to make there own. Also most people using there own vps to hit people off can go to jail because you have to give out information when buying the vps. But if they buy for me all I need is a paypal. You cant get caught if you use a pay pal right.

Where did I say to up the prices? I said lower them...for $5 they can get their own 1gbps line... and why wouldn't they just buy a 2gbps line for just a little bit more? if they had that they could take down some websites...

RE: Banana Canon! 1Gbps #5
(05-19-2013, 06:46 PM)Unmasked Wrote: Where did I say to up the prices? I said lower them...for $5 they can get their own 1gbps line... and why wouldn't they just buy a 2gbps line for just a little bit more? if they had that they could take down some websites...

Well you see im paying around $20 a mounth for the vps I use. You must not know to much about stressers. Most hosting companys wont allow you to have a ddos script on there server so you see no I cant just upgrade. 1gbps is also perfectly fine I dont want my customers ddosing websites so we can all go to jail.

RE: Banana Canon! 1Gbps #6
(05-19-2013, 06:54 PM)TheThreeMonkeys Wrote: Well you see im paying around $20 a mounth for the vps I use. You must not know to much about stressers. Most hosting companys wont allow you to have a ddos script on there server so you see no I cant just upgrade. 1gbps is also perfectly fine I dont want my customers ddosing websites so we can all go to jail.

http://cheetahnode.com
http://2x4.ru

Just a few companies that allow dos scripts.... It's nothing private lol

/)_<

On a side note: Why the fuck are you paying $20/month for 1gbps port speed? You're getting ripped off lmfao

Better yet just buy a bunch of backdoors > root them > connect them to an IRC > Unlimited GBPS! lrn2notskid

"You must not know to much about stressers." I am loling hard right now, mind telling us what attack methods your ShitBox uses? inb4 perl dos

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #7
(05-19-2013, 07:26 PM)Unmasked Wrote: http://cheetahnode.com

/)_<

On a side note: Why the fuck are you paying $20/month for 1gbps port speed? You're getting ripped off lmfao

Better yet just buy a bunch of backdoors > root them > connect them to an IRC > Unlimited GBPS! lrn2notskid

"You must not know to much about stressers." I am loling hard right now, mind telling us what attack methods your ShitBox uses? inb4 perl dos

Um no im not I get unlimated bandwith and lots of other little things. You can really just go fuck your self, why would you try trashing others threads. BTW these prices are like $40 for the simplest form of there plans why would I pay that? For just 1 or 2gbps more thats stupid. We are also just what if we were planing on upgrading when we got some people to purchase and we saw we could make a profit from this.

(05-19-2013, 07:26 PM)Unmasked Wrote: http://cheetahnode.com

/)_<

What would I start a irc bot net for?
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2013, 07:45 PM by TheThreeMonkeys.)

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #8
(05-19-2013, 07:43 PM)TheThreeMonkeys Wrote: Um no im not I get unlimated bandwith and lots of other little things. You can really just go fuck your self, why would you try trashing others threads. BTW these prices are like $40 for the simplest form of there plans why would I pay that? For just 1 or 2gbps more thats stupid. We are also just what if we were planing on upgrading when we got some people to purchase and we saw we could make a profit from this.

What would I start a irc bot net for?

IRC Botnet? Oh idk just so you don't hit like a girl...and the whole thing I am trashing you for is because you are selling a 1gbps server to multiple people so just think if 3 people buy it and use it your power will suck about as much dick as a single UDP web Shell

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #9
This thread is bad, and you should feel bad.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫 ⋆ 🍬  🎀  𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝓸𝓊 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓂𝓈𝑔 𝓂𝑒  🎀  🍬 ⋆ 🍫

RE: Banana Cannon! 1Gbps #10
I could get a 6GB/s booter cheaper than this...or make my own and make it private for friends and we can split it...you need to lower the price...