chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

BYOD (Build your Own Botnet filter_list
Author
Has anyone used BYOB for building a botnet or used it as a c2 server? I thought about playing around with it, but I never got around to it.

RE: BYOD (Build your Own Botnet #2
(12-26-2018, 07:35 AM)Subuki Wrote: Has anyone used BYOB for building a botnet or used it as a c2 server? I thought about playing around with it, but I never got around to it.

im pretty sure the authors are over at 0x00sec, they could probably help you out, try their irc, irc.0x00sec.org

RE: BYOD (Build your Own Botnet #3
It seems to me just game,not real program.I think this is just hacking game.

RE: BYOD (Build your Own Botnet #4
Ive used BOYB before. It's not bad but Some features are not accessible for some reason like modules
"Insert some edgy or vague quote"
Oni gave me Bronze.
Still trying to Learn SE and programming.

RE: BYOD (Build your Own Botnet #5
(01-23-2020, 08:43 AM)Hysho Wrote: Ive used BOYB before. It's not bad but Some features are not accessible for some reason like modules

In your experience, Is It effective?

I'm planning to put It on my "to do list", but don't want to waste my time If It doesn't serve It's purpose well.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: BYOD (Build your Own Botnet #6
(01-23-2020, 11:06 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 08:43 AM)Hysho Wrote: Ive used BOYB before. It's not bad but Some features are not accessible for some reason like modules

I'm planning to put It on my "to do list", but don't want to waste my time If It doesn't serve It's purpose well.
It's effective. It's persistent and was hard for me to remove from my System when I was stupid enough to try it in the first place.
If I get a VPS in the future then using it will be a lot better
"Insert some edgy or vague quote"
Oni gave me Bronze.
Still trying to Learn SE and programming.

RE: BYOD (Build your Own Botnet #7
(01-23-2020, 02:44 PM)Hysho Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 11:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's effective. It's persistent and was hard for me to remove from my System when I was stupid enough to try it in the first place.
If I get a VPS in the future then using it will be a lot better

Good to read. It certainly seems worthy of Its purpose.

Appreciate your feedback.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]