chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list BTC BCC Drama
Author
Ok so the past weekend has been a roller coaster and it might keep going.

As far as Im concerned with my sources and cryptowat.ch, it seems the korean markets are pumping bitcoin cash hard as a response to segwit2x cancelling. There was even a point were the hashing power of bitcoin cash was higher than bitcoins.

Although I think this is all just the asian markets generating and forcing people into the FOMO stage, it is having real effects at the moment.

What are your thoughts on the currency "war" between btc and bcc? Which coin would come out top in your opinion? It seems to be a massive PnD scam to me. Although they could bamboozle us and switch to BTC in an instant.
GPG key:
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&se...B335BFCADA

Sig:
D96D 0220 0E13 CE13 8C6C D697 F68B 0EB3 35BF CADA

RE: BTC BCC Drama #2
I'm not 100% but I've heard people reckon BCC is the new BTC.
Might be safe to have half in each.

I mainly invest in altcoins though, so not sure if it affects me too much

RE: BTC BCC Drama #3
(12-06-2017, 07:48 AM)Parlour Wrote: I'm not 100% but I've heard people reckon BCC is the new BTC.
Might be safe to have half in each.

Then you have opposing investments, and aren't making as much as you could.

Segwit2x would've been interesting if it wasn't called off.  I think Bitcoin Cash, Gold, and Diamond are just stupid.
+++++++++[>++++++++++>>++++++++++<<<-]>+>>+++<<<++++[>>++++++++++>>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<<<-]>>+++++>>+++>++++++[<<<<<,[>>>>.<<<<-]>>>>>.<<<<.>.>.>>]

[Image: duwskq.gif]

RE: BTC BCC Drama #4
Check out BTC2X
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin2x/#markets

Based on Etherum. One of my investments has quadtrupled in value so I am currently up a few thousand. So I'm making riskier purchases.

If you ever wanna chat about coins let me know.