chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Anyone care to teach Python as well?
Author
Title says it all, PM me if you would like to teach me.
I've already asked for C++, but seems like nobody cares.
Biggrin
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #2
(04-15-2017, 07:52 PM)Popeye Wrote: Title says it all, PM me if you would like to teach me.
I've already asked for C++, but seems like nobody cares.
Biggrin

Now Python is something that I can teach, only on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays though being as I work full time Mon-Fri.

[+] 2 users Like ProfessorChill's post

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #3
Actually If you need Java I can indirectly teach you with some books that I learned Java with them.

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #4
What sort of things are you trying to learn? Python is quite easy to pick up if you have done any other languages in the past

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #5
You should learn one language first then others are alot easier to grasp. Python is a great starting language.

Look at varibles , classes , functions , multithreading and understand them. It will help you moving onto anything else.

[+] 1 user Likes Darkbyte's post

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #6
Here are some very beneficial python videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxCHonP...k4JHw91mC_ i hope i could help (;
Quote:22:52:55Who ever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #7
Given It's over 4 months since your request, how did you go with this?

Did you take @ProfessorChill's offer under advisement, or did you learn via other means?
EDIT: Typo.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 02:54 PM by mothered.)
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #8
Whats the progress? i would definitely like to know. I am just starting to learn python.
"If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room."

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #9
Hey,
What I would highly suggest doing is going over to www.sololearn.com and learn Python 3 over there. You are going to learn the fundamentals of Python 3 and then you can head over to either codewars.com or hackerrank.com to practice more by completing Easy-Expert challenges. If you need any additional help just ask here or PM me/others who have some knowledge of Python.
Cheers!
-Caligio Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Caligio's post

RE: Anyone care to teach Python as well? #10
Well, I can't personally teach you, but I can leave you with two awesome PDF's that I learned all my Python from, I mainly used the yellow PDF, but have started to read the brown one.

The only caveat about giving you both of these is that the Black Hat one teaches in Python2, and the Yellow one teaches Python3. I really recommended that you just read the yellow one, and learn Python3.
#yellowheartsforsarah

[+] 1 user Likes Synthx's post