chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Any help is appreciated.
Author
Hello! Nice to have become part of this community. I want to try to pull something off but I really didn't know how to get started. My friend told me that if anyone was going to know or could help me, they would be in these threads. I bought a USB rubber ducky. This is what I want; I want to stick the USB rubber ducky in and have it install a free keylogger. I also want it to erase all "quickfill" accounts on the victims chrome. That way the victim is forced to type in their credentials. I want the keylogger to send me the passwords online. Instead of having to retrieve the apparatus from the victim's computer. Does anyone know how I can pull that off? I'm willing to pay $10 for the ducky code. I would really want to learn but I don't have time anymore I need to do this asap. If someone could help that would be great.

PS: I don't want anyone to think that I'm doing this for any wicked purposes. I'm not. I know when someone talks about stealing usernames and passwords it must mean something bad. But not this time. No one will get hurt only helped. Thanks to anyone willing to help me.

RE: Any help is appreciated. #2
You want all that functionality for $10? You're asking for real, hard fought hours of blood, sweat, code, and mountain dew. $10 isn't a paycheck for such a feat
Never forget your towel.
Student of all. Master of none.
Stay hydrated.
Fool Proof Wally World Encryption PIN RemovalFor DiSa Locked Tablets
Nextbooks, RCA Voyager series, and any other tablet running Android that has a big yellow lock on the packaging

RE: Any help is appreciated. #3
(10-11-2018, 11:53 AM)thehorridness Wrote: You want all that functionality for $10? You're asking for real, hard fought hours of blood, sweat, code, and mountain dew. $10 isn't a paycheck for such a feat

i agree with thehorridness, but i don't think that it is wrong of you to ask here. Someone might have done something similar in the past
Past Feats
Yubikey 40$
Audio-technica 80$
aTTo 100$
keylogger 60$

Bronze 7. October 2018
Silver 12. October 2018

RE: Any help is appreciated. #4
(10-10-2018, 09:10 PM)Dermasil Wrote: This is what I want; I want to stick the USB rubber ducky in and have it install a free keylogger.
You could just code it yourself, you are going to have a lot of advantages(maybe FUD, customizing it easily, further use, etc) + you will learn along the way.

(10-10-2018, 09:10 PM)Dermasil Wrote: I also want it to erase all "quickfill" accounts on the victims chrome. That way the victim is forced to type in their credentials.
You could inject a plugin for that, but this can be done in various ways. So just research how it's usually and then improve it.

(10-10-2018, 09:10 PM)Dermasil Wrote: I want the keylogger to send me the passwords online. Instead of having to retrieve the apparatus from the victim's computer.
This can be easily done with platforms such as File upload websites, Pastebin, Github, Reddit, etc some of them may have available even APIs to make things simpler.  Then have a simple script to gather that info once it's posted.
Learn Python/C/C++ and get it done. After, just create a keylogger (that is able to send the data wanted to the cloud)  and 2 simple scripts:
  1. One to gather the data from the cloud
  2. And another rubber ducky script to just download the keylogger made by yourself and execute it
This is just a very simplified way to do things, you could also think of new ways to get it done (being more stealthy, make the sent data encrypted, etc)
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 12:40 PM by Cr3aTor.)
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]