chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any Dorohedoro Fans? filter_list
Author
Dorohedoro is super underrated. https://myanimelist.net/manga/1133/Doroh...=dorohedor
For anime viewers only https://myanimelist.net/anime/38668/Dorohedoro?q=dorohe

I love the manga! It's Dark, It has Gore, and Humor....I could go on, but i don't want to spoil too many things.. Hopefully when the anime comes out, they don't mess it up(CGI like Berserk) or even rush through the storyline.....But that aint going to stop me from watching it though. Hayashida, Q Needs all the support! Hehehe Where's my Dorohedoro Fans at??

*I'm new to posting, however if i did put something in this post that i wasn't suppose to. Please tell me so i can Edit it out.

RE: Any Dorohedoro Fans? #2
Not sure if others know of this show. I'd never heard of it until I read this post. Seems perhaps a little too weird for me xD

Here's the trailer for anyone curious:

[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post

RE: Any Dorohedoro Fans? #3
(12-01-2019, 11:08 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Not sure if others know of this show. I'd never heard of it until I read this post. Seems perhaps a little too weird for me xD

Wow, definitely looks interesting to say the least. Might give it a try though.
Discord: Nyx#8048

[+] 1 user Likes Nyx's post

RE: Any Dorohedoro Fans? #4
(12-01-2019, 11:08 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Not sure if others know of this show. I'd never heard of it until I read this post. Seems perhaps a little too weird for me xD

I totally forgot to insert the trailer, thanks! Hopefully you like the anime/manga.

RE: Any Dorohedoro Fans? #5
(12-02-2019, 12:25 AM)Nyx Wrote:

Wow, definitely looks interesting to say the least. Might give it a try though.

If you like Berserk, or any world building anime/manga you'll definitely love it. Biggrin