chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Amazon signed for refund
Author
What's the best way to get Amazon refund after £460 package has been signed ?
Package has been signed with fake name.

Should I say I still didn't receive the package?
Would they open an investigation?

RE: Amazon signed for refund #2
After signed. Tell them a good story that there was nothing in the box.

Tell them it was a gift for your son or something. When he opened the box. He saw there was nothing in there. He started crying blablabal called me a bad father. Blabla get little bit mad at amazon not too much. Now they will be really sorry that it happened and will issue a full refund.

It's easy.

Good luck

RE: Amazon signed for refund #3
(11-13-2017, 07:33 PM)MysticShadows Wrote: After signed. Tell them a good story that there was nothing in the box.

Tell them it was a gift for your son or something. When he opened the box. He saw there was nothing in there. He started crying blablabal called me a bad father. Blabla get little bit mad at amazon not too much. Now they will be really sorry that it happened and will issue a full refund.

It's easy.

Good luck

My friend did that once and they said the box was weighted at dispatch and delivery was recorded.

Thanks for the tip though

RE: Amazon signed for refund #4
I assume it works if the items are light, such as stationary or video games

RE: Amazon signed for refund #5
(11-12-2017, 10:31 PM)aathi4u Wrote: Package has been signed with fake name.
Should I say I still didn't receive the package?

Where was the package delivered (example, your residential address, drop-off house etc) and who signed for It?

RE: Amazon signed for refund #6
(11-14-2017, 12:16 AM)aathi4u Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 07:33 PM)MysticShadows Wrote: After signed. Tell them a good story that there was nothing in the box.

It's easy.

Good luck

My friend did that once and they said the box was weighted at dispatch and delivery was recorded.

Thanks for the tip though

That doensn't mean during the shipment someone opened it..... and put new tape on it. The delivery man doesn't know what's inside the box.