chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Amazon failed investigation
Author
(06-13-2018, 07:12 AM)ChrisF94 Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 08:49 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 12:28 AM)ChrisF94 Wrote: I'll be refunding the replacement later Smile

This will be quite Interesting to read It's progress.

When the opportunity comes to hand, please reply.

Tried contacting them about the replacement order and they won't budge. They want a police report

That's fine, the report Is just part of company protocol. They simply require It to begin their Investigation, which Is also company protocol.

If you decide to go through with It, your next course of action Is determined on the response of their Investigation.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Amazon failed investigation #12
(06-13-2018, 11:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 07:12 AM)ChrisF94 Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 08:49 AM)mothered Wrote: This will be quite Interesting to read It's progress.

When the opportunity comes to hand, please reply.

Tried contacting them about the replacement order and they won't budge. They want a police report

That's fine, the report Is just part of company protocol. They simply require It to begin their Investigation, which Is also company protocol.

If you decide to go through with It, your next course of action Is determined on the response of their Investigation.

I tried again with a different approach and I've just successfully got the refund

I guess if you keep trying and don't let them transfer you, that seems to work out the best

RE: Amazon failed investigation #13
(06-14-2018, 12:53 AM)ChrisF94 Wrote: I tried again with a different approach and I've just successfully got the refund

Good to read.

(06-14-2018, 12:53 AM)ChrisF94 Wrote: I guess if you keep trying and don't let them transfer you, that seems to work out the best

It depends on the representative and how vulnerable he/she Is to your SEing at the time.

Persistence certainly helps.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]