chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Amazon Police report
Author
Good day, I have se amazon a lot of times. For now, they are asking for a police report for every order even if its like 50 dollars. What should I do to keep doing it?
Should I make a new account under a new card, IP address and new physical address?
I have refunded about 10-15 orders total value is about 2-3k.
Thank you.

RE: Amazon Police report #2
Also, they are taking a picture at my door that they delivered the package lol.

RE: Amazon Police report #3
You clearly did it way too much, I'm surprised you haven't had the cops at your door by now. If you've just been using the DNA method, that's kind of fucked up, because if the delivery person is taking a picture, that means that he has been blamed/torn a new one by his boss for stealing/misplacing a package that he delivered which is causing him to now take pictures as proof. Remember, these people have to eat, and whenever you pull a "did not arrive" excuse, always try to say how you think it got mixed up or possibly stolen because your delivery guy is awesome (which they usually are, mine have always been super nice). If they get too many reports like that, they could get fired or punished.

In terms of answering your actual question, yes, you will need to do all of that if you want to continue. However, remember to try to tell the rep that you are near certain that it wasn't the drivers fault, because if you use a drop in the same area, he could be delivering there as well, and if there starts to be multiple reports on the same driver for missing packages, he could most certainly lose his job.

RE: Amazon Police report #4
(09-11-2018, 04:31 PM)RizzyTV YT 2018 Wrote: I have refunded about 10-15 orders total value is about 2-3k. they are asking for a police report for every order even if its like 50 dollars.

Obviously you've set off alarm bells.

What was the timing of the refunds? That Is, how long from one refund until you started the next?

(09-11-2018, 04:31 PM)RizzyTV YT 2018 Wrote: Also, they are taking a picture at my door that they delivered the package lol.

What method are you using?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Amazon Police report #5
I used a lot of different methods never used the same one. I did 10 orders in a row. Timing was about two-three weeks between orders.

RE: Amazon Police report #6
(09-12-2018, 11:40 PM)RizzyTV YT 2018 Wrote: I did 10 orders in a row. Timing was about two-three weeks between orders.

That's where the Issue Is- too many SE's In close timing.

Create another account, with no Identifiable Information linked to your current one. Use a VPN to create It, and "always" do the same when performing your SE.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Amazon Police report #7
(09-13-2018, 04:33 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 11:40 PM)RizzyTV YT 2018 Wrote: I did 10 orders in a row. Timing was about two-three weeks between orders.

That's where the Issue Is- too many SE's In close timing.

Create another account, with no Identifiable Information linked to your current one. Use a VPN to create It, and "always" do the same when performing your SE.

ok thank you

RE: Amazon Police report #8
You shouldn't have used your own address too many times, maybe to friends and/or family.