chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Amazon 20% Off Exploit filter_list
Author
This is more of an exploit than a hack.

There's an Amazon workaround that lets you get 20% off pretty much every product via their Wedding Registry program.

How it works:

1. Go to this site  and click on the link to sign up for a free Amazon Wedding Registry

2. Complete the signup form, and set your wedding date for tomorrow

3. Wait until tomorrow. You'll get 20% off on any items remaining on your list.

This works for pretty much anything... TVs, video games, dishes, you name it... they do exclude a small handful of specific products, but in my experience this list is short.

[+] 1 user Likes wedgesem's post

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #2
Thanks for this. Hoping it works. Will report back tomorrow.

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #3
Okay, I can confirm that this works!

Got almost $200 off a new TV... this is pretty fantastic.

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #4
Hey I am trying this but it seems like only a very select few things are listed? Is this normal or am I missing something here?

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #5
Thanks for this. 20 percent is a good chunk. Hopefully people have scored cheap items.

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #6
didnt work for me tried with multiple things

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #7
(Yesterday, 08:11 PM)Harryler100 Wrote: didnt work for me tried with multiple things

This post is a bit old, so my guess is they narrowed down the categories of items to only include what's more expected on wedding registries. For example, not too many people are asking for Airpods, Jewelry, Phones, car parts, etc. It may also have to do with the sellers. If an item is sold by an individual / small business, I doubt amazon is taking that loss and I know the seller isn't (unless you contact them yourself). It may have also just been a promotional deal. This post was made in September, September and October are big months for weddings.

I actually have a few items I plan on purchasing tonight, some I would guess might be included on a wedding registry. I'll see if I can make this work for any items and I'll report back my results.
(This post was last modified: 8 hours ago by FreightTrain.)

[+] 1 user Likes FreightTrain's post

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #8
Given this Is around 4 months old, I'd say It's safe to assume It's no longer working.

You need to be quick with exploits/flaws of this nature.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Amazon 20% Off Exploit #9
(6 hours ago)mothered Wrote: Given this Is around 4 months old, I'd say It's safe to assume It's no longer working.

You need to be quick with exploits/flaws of this nature.

Thanks for the update chief.

+1 post for me too