chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Aeo's Staff Application
Author
You're being considered for staff. Stay active and you'll be notified if the time comes.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Staff Application #22
(12-14-2016, 11:53 AM)Oni Wrote: You're being considered for staff. Stay active and you'll be notified if the time comes.

This is a pretty messy and shitty application, If another one is needed let me know.

Thank you.

RE: Aeo's Staff Application #23
Hell yes, good job @Aeolian Smile you'll be a good addition to the staff team if you make it happen .

RE: Aeo's Staff Application #24
(12-14-2016, 02:20 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: Hell yes, good job @Aeolian Smile you'll be a good addition to the staff team if you make it happen .

Thanks vision, highly appreciated.

[+] 1 user Likes Devious's post

RE: Staff Application #25
Good luck with your application.

(06-19-2016, 10:47 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: I support your appication, although I'm not very active here lately, but I know that you'll do your best to keep this forum active, clean and safe.
About that "grammar" issue that Primitve mentioned, I must say, it happens, and that is the best way to learn, from your own mistakes. We are here to help each others in order to improve ourselves. No one is born with whole knowledge of the world, mistakes are here to remind us still how much more we need to learn, and I'm talking about constantly, everydays learning.

I'm making mistakes on a regular basis, and honestly, that's the "numero uno"  that makes me keep going. Cheers!

I'm aware this is a rather old post but it is completely right. Learning from your own mistakes is the best way to learn although it's certainly not the most pleasant.

RE: Staff Application #26
(12-14-2016, 05:08 PM)Ayumi Wrote: Good luck with your application.

(06-19-2016, 10:47 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: I support your appication, although I'm not very active here lately, but I know that you'll do your best to keep this forum active, clean and safe.
About that "grammar" issue that Primitve mentioned, I must say, it happens, and that is the best way to learn, from your own mistakes. We are here to help each others in order to improve ourselves. No one is born with whole knowledge of the world, mistakes are here to remind us still how much more we need to learn, and I'm talking about constantly, everydays learning.

I'm making mistakes on a regular basis, and honestly, that's the "numero uno"  that makes me keep going. Cheers!

I'm aware this is a rather old post but it is completely right. Learning from your own mistakes is the best way to learn although it's certainly not the most pleasant.

Thank you Ayumi chan.

RE: Aeo's Staff Application #27
epic application..... Plus One.

god bless!
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 06:25 PM by Ayumi.)

RE: Aeo's Staff Application #28
(12-14-2016, 06:24 PM)resa Wrote: epic application..... Plus One.

god bless!

I miss you.

RE: Aeo's Staff Application #29
I thought I already replied on this.
Anyway, I fully support you becoming a moderator. Spelling mistakes can happen and I'm sure @Aeolian will take care of it when he becomes a mod.

You have been friendly to everyone, helped a lot of people here and brought great quality content. Also you have been around long enough to understand all the rules and how everything needs to go.

I wish you all the best of luck and I certainly don't think grammar should be the only reason a person can't become a moderator.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Aeo's Staff Application #30
(01-10-2017, 10:19 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I thought I already replied on this.
Anyway, I fully support you becoming a moderator. Spelling mistakes can happen and I'm sure @Aeolian will take care of it when he becomes a mod.

You have been friendly to everyone, helped a lot of people here and brought great quality content. Also you have been around long enough to understand all the rules and how everything needs to go.

I wish you all the best of luck and I certainly don't think grammar should be the only reason a person can't become a moderator.

Thanks buddy, major appreciation.

That grammar mistake was on the first application I made, this was an edited version.

[+] 1 user Likes Devious's post