chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Aeo's Staff Application
Author
(06-18-2016, 05:21 PM)Jimmy Wrote: I like how you've kept it clean and simple. Not a long application. Good Luck my friend. I hope you get picked.

Thanks Jimmy, appreciated.

RE: Staff Application #12
(06-18-2016, 05:10 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Easy mistake, understandable though.

Precisely this.

Whether It be a grammatical error or something written In the Incorrect context, Inevitably so, human error will occur at some point. One's ability In the English language, cannot be judged by a "single" solecism.

Find me an Individual who's perfectly structured, and I'll gladly stand corrected.

RE: Staff Application #13
(06-19-2016, 03:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

Find me an Individual who's perfectly structured, and I'll gladly stand corrected.
Speaking!

RE: Staff Application #14
(06-19-2016, 03:57 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Speaking!

Ha.

Really, though, good luck with the application!

RE: Staff Application #15

Precisely this.

Whether It be a grammatical error or something written In the Incorrect context, Inevitably so, human error will occur at some point. One's ability In the English language, cannot be judged by a "single" solecism.

(06-19-2016, 04:19 AM)Emilia Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 03:57 AM)Primitive Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 03:36 AM)mothered Wrote: Find me an Individual who's perfectly structured, and I'll gladly stand corrected.
Speaking!

Ha.

Really, though, good luck with the application!

Thanks both of you, I don't see how a minor grammatical error should lower the chances I have of being staff, I have many other attributes that are more important.

RE: Staff Application #16
Good luck with the application.
Hmm.

RE: Staff Application #17
(06-19-2016, 08:08 AM)Skryptec Wrote: Good luck with the application.

Thanks you.

RE: Staff Application #18
(06-19-2016, 03:36 AM)mothered Wrote: Find me an Individual who's perfectly structured, and I'll gladly stand corrected.

(06-19-2016, 03:57 AM)Primitive Wrote: Speaking!

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you're not "speaking", you've "documented".

That puts you entirely out of the equation.

RE: Staff Application #19
I support your appication, although I'm not very active here lately, but I know that you'll do your best to keep this forum active, clean and safe.
About that "grammar" issue that Primitve mentioned, I must say, it happens, and that is the best way to learn, from your own mistakes. We are here to help each others in order to improve ourselves. No one is born with whole knowledge of the world, mistakes are here to remind us still how much more we need to learn, and I'm talking about constantly, everydays learning.

I'm making mistakes on a regular basis, and honestly, that's the "numero uno"  that makes me keep going. Cheers!

RE: Staff Application #20
(06-19-2016, 10:47 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: I support your appication, although I'm not very active here lately, but I know that you'll do your best to keep this forum active, clean and safe.
About that "grammar" issue that Primitve mentioned, I must say, it happens, and that is the best way to learn, from your own mistakes. We are here to help each others in order to improve ourselves. No one is born with whole knowledge of the world, mistakes are here to remind us still how much more we need to learn, and I'm talking about constantly, everydays learning.

I'm making mistakes on a regular basis, and honestly, that's the "numero uno"  that makes me keep going. Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words.