Login Register

Advertising/Stickies filter_list
Author
Advertising/Stickies

We sell advertisements (header/footer), and stickies (per section). If you're looking for a way to grow your business/brand and would like to support the site, this is a great way. Simply send me a PM or email me at unverified@hotmail.com. I can also be contacted via Discord/Skype/Telegram (see signature).

This service is payable via Paypal and all major cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, etc.).

Prices:
  • Stickies - $30 a week, $90 a month.
  • Side Pane (Rotating Slot) - $30 a week, $90 a month. (Maximum of 3, Contact Me)
  • Header + Footer (Rotating Slot) - $50 a week - $150 a month. (Maximum of 5, Contact Me)
  • Header + Footer (Dedicated, Highlighted, Separate) - $150 a week, $450 a month. (Maximum of 1, Contact Me)

Contact me for traffic estimations. Pricing is negotiable and dependent on niche.
When purchasing multiple months, discounts are available.

Thanks for your support.
If you have any questions or concerns, message me or post below.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: Advertising/Stickies #2
Thank you for the update Oni, will notify you if I end up getting back into forum based shit.

Starting a small business in March.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: Advertising/Stickies #3
Updated our rates, as we've been getting a lot of inquiries. Pricing can change depending on availability.

RE: Advertising/Stickies #4
Just needed to inform people, as there was some confusion. We do have multiple ad slots, but we will never have more than 3-4 in rotation concurrently. We've found this is the best way to offer advertising and thank everyone for the support.

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Advertising/Stickies #5
I will consider your proposal

[+] 1 user Likes BuruhtaN's post

RE: Advertising/Stickies #6
Prices are no longer approximate. Ads for sketchier products/services will come with an extra fee. We're also accepting all major cryptocurrencies.

Advertising/Stickies #7
30% off all slots and renewals until the end of this week.

RE: Advertising/Stickies #8
I've updated the original post and can now be contacted via Telegram.

(02-04-2020, 06:10 AM)Oni Wrote: 30% off all slots and renewals until the end of this week.

This has ended and prices on shorter durations are firm.

RE: Advertising/Stickies #9
We have now added footer ads to our catalog of options. Budget-oriented individuals may find these very helpful, as many of our users check the forum stats and footer links.

RE: Advertising/Stickies #10
(09-03-2019, 06:35 AM)Oni Wrote: Just needed to inform people, as there was some confusion. We do have multiple ad slots, but we will never have more than 3-4 in rotation concurrently. We've found this is the best way to offer advertising and thank everyone for the support.

After much thought and discussion with our advertisers, I've decided to add a 5th slot with prices being subject to change.

Current advertisers may contact me for a credit of extra time, or a complimentary footer ad for the remaining duration.

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post