chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Activators for win 7-10 filter_list
Author
All the activators I have to key windows you can scan them but none of them are viruses defender throws false positive. Some rep would be great!!
Direct link because who likes ads.
https://mega.nz/#F!kptC0AqQ
We need to have a talk on the subject of what's yours and what's mine.

RE: Activators for win 7-10 #2
In terms of the Windows 7 activator, Is It the Windows Loader by Daz?

If so, It hasn't failed me to date.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Activators for win 7-10 #3
(09-11-2019, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote: In terms of the Windows 7 activator, Is It the Windows Loader by Daz?

you know good things when you see them!!

RE: Activators for win 7-10 #4
(09-11-2019, 09:53 PM)taylostolo Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote: In terms of the Windows 7 activator, Is It the Windows Loader by Daz?

you know good things when you see them!!

Absolutely.

The Windows Loader by Daz, would have to be the most reliable activator to date.

RE: Activators for win 7-10 #5
If you want the full version of windows, NEVER DOWNLOAD A CRACKED VERSION, THEY ARE LITTERED WITH VIRUSES.. Buy a 2$ key on ebay,, those are the best.
If you want to try mining crypto and get paid in btc: NiceHash
Currently the fastest, most rewarding browser with build in adblocker and tor: Brave

RE: Activators for win 7-10 #6
I just use this to activate
Save the file as a .cmd and run
Code:
@echo off
title Windows 10 ALL version KMS Activator &cls&echo ************************************************* &echo Copyright: Youtube: 2013Electronics and Computers &echo ************************************************* &echo.&echo Supported products:&echo - Windows 10 Home &echo - Windows 10 Professional &echo - Windows 10 Education &echo - Windows 10 Enterprise, Enterprise LTSB &echo.&echo Microsoft Windows 10 activation...
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ >nul
echo ************************************ &echo.&echo.&set i=1
:server
if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms.digiboy.ir
if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com
if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms.chinancce.com
if %i%==4 exit
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato | find /i "successfully" && (echo.& echo ************************************************* & echo. & choice /n /c YN /m "Do you want to restart your PC now [Y,N]?" & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to the server failed! Trying to connect to another one... & echo Please wait... & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server)
shutdown.exe /r /t 00
[Image: e053f64769849787d98aa441b1c61a14.jpg]

RE: Activators for win 7-10 #7
(09-12-2019, 08:25 AM)UplayAlts Wrote: If you want the full version of windows, NEVER DOWNLOAD A CRACKED VERSION, THEY ARE LITTERED WITH VIRUSES..

Not necessarily.

I have 3 copies of Windows 7 (Pro, Enterprise and Ultimate editions) that're pre-cracked and 100% clean. That said, It's always good practice to take precautionary measures by exercising common sense and good judgement.

RE: Activators for win 7-10 #8
(09-12-2019, 08:25 AM)UplayAlts Wrote: If you want the full version of windows, NEVER DOWNLOAD A CRACKED VERSION, THEY ARE LITTERED WITH VIRUSES.. Buy a 2$ key on ebay,, those are the best.
To build on that argument im a new user on this board making a footprint i would not give away junk thats how you make your self look bad everything i post is legit virus free unless i post virus source code which is also coming i have personally used ll of these activators and they all do the job with no issues and your 2$ ebay code told me that this key is invalid haha Sarcasm