chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] filter_list
Author
RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #11
(11-23-2012, 10:14 PM)LinkLance Wrote: a site minecraft server sounds sweet which host?

There will most likely be an official post about it the server soon, ask on there (or PM The Anarchist). :blackhat:

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #12
Im interested in getting one alt account.

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #13
Felix, when you are online, tell me about his premium Minecraft account please.

And are they still 60 AP?
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2012, 02:58 AM by Kolt1911.)

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #14
(11-25-2012, 02:57 AM)Kolt1911 Wrote: Felix, when you are online, tell me about his premium Minecraft account please.

And are they still 60 AP?

Yep, I have not updated the thread with any price changes.

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #15
Well I just bought an account

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #16
Me too, I think I might get another.

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #17
This is a brilliant idea.
Marvin.

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #18
I would like one right now! Tongue

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #19
Sure i'll take 1 Smile

Send me the account first because I think you're like, not on the forums anymore XD
Wavy baby

RE: [AF Exclusive] Felix The Cat's Minecraft alt account shop! [Pay with AP] #20
I might buy one of these when i get my Razer Blade.

Thanks,

Processor