chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access filter_list
Author
A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #1
I am looking for a person or group who would be interested in buying network login information for a large corporation.  It
is a Fortune 500 company with annual profits of $2.5B.  They are global in nature, but based in the US.  Their areas of
operations are in insurance (medical and property), shipping tracking, building survey and inspection, mapping, satellite
imagery, aerial imagery, weather modelling and global energy logistics.  Types of databases include all property and casualty
insurance claims including personal information for claimants (used by insurance companies to background check for insurance
fraud), complete details of millions of individual buildings, medical claims.  Details to every municipal water system in
the US, every emergency communications center in the US and every fire department in the US (even military installations).  
This company writes legislation of governments, created the telematics technology for the automotive industry and created
and has written the standards for the new realm of Cyber Crime Insurance.  The amount and types of data are stagerring.  
Nothing happens in the world of insurance without this company being involved.

Company name information available if you are truly interested.

My asking price is highly negotiable in crypto currency ONLY, negotiable of course.  Escrow services are definitely acceptable, but
will be paid by the buyer, seller will not pay any monies prior to completion of the deal.  

To a person who brokers this deal between myself and a separate buyer, I will pay a fee of 15-20% depending on the amount
of the of final price.  That fee can either be paid to broker directly from buyer or from me after clearance of buyers
funds.

I will make myself available after the deal is done, to help if there is any kind of trouble that I can help with, reset
passwords, web addresses, fake phishing attack, malicious email acceptance and will even go as far as allowing "hacking" off.

By access I mean signing in directly to the servers that house databases and information.  I am an employee and can get as deep in as the HR system.  Some of the databases and info would be things like a system called CargoNet, which helps track and monitor global shipping for shippers and law enforcement.  Databases that house all the capabilities data for every water system, fire department and emergency communications center in the US, even for military installations.  Databases that house all the insurance claim information for the US and some UK info with personal info of the people making the claims.  It is a database used by insurance companies to check people for pervious insurance claims to head off fraud, medical claims databases and some other areas.  This company is the center/heart of insurance in the US and taking over some markets in Europe.  They are into many different areas, writing legislation of US Laws.  Developed the technology of telematics within the auto industry, wrote the new standards for cyber crime insurance, programming satellites.

Proof available upon contact. It would be more efficient if you contact me via Telegram than sending me a pm here, however, I would be more comfortable if you can also send me your username here on Sinister as I prefer to deal with registered users here the least.

For further discussion Hit me up online via Telegram: @simedarby (had to change Telegram due to spam and scam time wasters.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2019, 10:52 PM by mileva. Edit Reason: changed )

/*CyberSpace Sorcerer*/

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #2
There are some damn crazy sales on here. I'm assuming you got this yourself. You'll definitely need some luck to sell this one.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #3
Quote:My asking price is $500,000

Good luck, you're certainly going to need plenty of It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #4
Yes. I agree. I was able to gain some interested parties. I am not trying to be picky but this kind of important that I sell could also mean my life on a sway bar, thus, I am trying to be extremely careful to each and every one that I deal with. This is a huge tycoon in the corporate world. A global monster and a legend in the game. .

/*CyberSpace Sorcerer*/

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #5
(06-11-2019, 04:18 PM)mileva Wrote: Yes. I agree. I was able to gain some interested parties. I am not trying to be picky but this kind of important that I sell could also mean my life on a sway bar, thus, I am trying to be extremely careful to each and every one that I deal with. This is a huge tycoon in the corporate world. A global monster and a legend in the game. .

Yeah no kidding there. 500K is a lot of money. I'd only expect a very rich hacking group or just a very rich person to gamble all of their money on something they barely know about.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #6
(06-13-2019, 03:08 AM)Drako Wrote: I'd only expect a very rich hacking group or just a very rich person to gamble all of their money on something they barely know about.

And It/he/she, will not be found on this board.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #7
I may have to believe such. Today I receive an inquiry and exclaimed that he got the information from here so I suppose hes a member. At the very beginning I doubted him already as he wants to buy without even knowing the name of the company. Yet we went to talking to escrow. He's pushing exploit.in which I don't like but finally agreed for I don't want to show any proof (as it can be use for any other stuff or re sell the thing that I sell for his own grant) but when I send the video, in 3 minutes, he responded that the thing that I sell is HOT" and that I'm a FED" to which I found funny.
First the thing is really hot. Thats why it costs that much.
Secondly, for sure, I am no LE. One thing I'm sure he will be using it on a different purpose. I will watch out for fake resellers.
Contact me for anything. I am the only one that sells this stuff.
I can show screenshot of conversation if requested.
Thank You.

/*CyberSpace Sorcerer*/

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #8
$500,000  xD  xD 🤣
dfg5yryh546546u

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #9
(06-13-2019, 06:36 AM)mileva Wrote: I may have to believe such. Today I receive an inquiry and exclaimed that he got the information from here so I suppose hes a member. At the very beginning I doubted him already as he wants to buy without even knowing the name of the company. Yet we went to talking to escrow. He's pushing exploit.in which I don't like but finally agreed for I don't want to show any proof (as it can be use for any other stuff or re sell the thing that I sell for his own grant) but when I send the video, in 3 minutes, he responded that  the thing that I sell is HOT" and that I'm a FED" to which I found funny.
Secondly, for sure, I am no LE. One thing I'm sure he will be using it on a different purpose. I will watch out for fake resellers.
Thank You.

hi mileva. i will send you pm soon regard access.

[+] 1 user Likes blackblock's post

RE: A Fortune 500 US Based Company Network Access #10
(06-14-2019, 01:13 PM)blackblock Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 06:36 AM)mileva Wrote: I may have to believe such. Today I receive an inquiry and exclaimed that he got the information from here so I suppose hes a member. At the very beginning I doubted him already as he wants to buy without even knowing the name of the company. Yet we went to talking to escrow. He's pushing exploit.in which I don't like but finally agreed for I don't want to show any proof (as it can be use for any other stuff or re sell the thing that I sell for his own grant) but when I send the video, in 3 minutes, he responded that  the thing that I sell is HOT" and that I'm a FED" to which I found funny.
Thank You.

hi mileva. i will send you pm soon regard access.

hello, i replied to you let's talk real time via TG if you have time. thanks.

/*CyberSpace Sorcerer*/